Chapter 4

After Valian joined gremory house as queen to Rudeus gremory,Whole devil race get to know about her existence.

And many older devils wanted to get spawn of satan in their bloodline by making their male heirs marry her.

And they all gathered at gremory estate for the same purpose.

Currently, Rudeus was sleeping is his room amd Valian ran towards him and woke him up"What happened valian? "

"Gremory-sama called you in hall in instant"Valian said and Rudeus quickly got ready and he asked"Whats going on? I sense many devil here"

Valian then explained why devils are here And Rudeus held her hand"Don't worry i will not let anyone come near you"

She only nodded and he embraced her in warm hug"I promised to keep you safe fron any danger, Now this is just a fluke"

He took her hand and went to hall and sat on his place and asked"Whats going on here? "

"Rudi, All of them wants hand of valian in marriage"Zeoticus said

"She is too young right now, Come back later"Rudeus stated

"We need to make contract first, Then we will leave"A devil said

"Contract for what? "Rudeus asked and he replied"Contract that she will only marry our heir"

"Get lost she is not marrying anyone"Rudeus said and Devil said"We will fight for her then"

Rudeus smirked and turned to zeoticus who knew what to do and he stepped backwards and kept valian with him"Valian,Don't interrupt him now, Just wait and watch"

"Who want to fight first"Rudeus asked and He covered his whole body with power of destruction and 21 hands of magic appeared behind him.

"lets fight"He said and he began walking towards devils while everthing near him was getting destroyed.

"We will fight thats the case"a devil yelled and they shot many spells but all of them were erased even before they reach him.

And then sirjechs appeared and stopped his brother"Rudi stop right now"

"Oh my satan, We are safe"

"Gremory family makes monsters"

Sirjechs then released his KI on devils"Who invited you all to my house? "

"Lucifer-sama we want that spawn of lucifer"A devil said

"You are getting nothing, If you want then fight her master and win her, But since she is young now, You all need to wait until she graduates"Jechs said

A single devil raised his finger at rudeus"Just you wait... I will kill you and take that girl for me"

In return Rudeus showed him middle finger"Fuck you.... Bitch"

 Bitch"