Chapter 10

Few months passed at underworld,Somethings happened between this time.

First leader summit happened and three factions decided to stay on peace.

Then gods from different mythology also agreed on peace with three faction but some gods opposed it as well like evil god loki.

Then young devil gathering took place where Rias and Sona faught first and Rias won because issei had his balance breaker and they won.

Then rias and her peerage won against diodora as well.

Then Diodora was killed by shalba belzebub as he failed to complete mission he was given by khaos brigade.

Then issei went breserk when asia was killed but Then Vali pulled off and used his juggernaut drive to bring him back to senses.

And then Odin went to japan and Sirjechs send His younger brother for odin's safety as he believes Odin can be attacked by Loki again.

Right now,ORC and Student council along with vali team,Azazel and Odin were at hyoudou residence which was modified by gremory house.

Then a magic circle opened and they heared"Oh the main character is here to save some sorry asses from danger"

And they see rudeus gremory walk out with his peerage and he saw odin and said"I see my fans are following me everywhere"

"For the last time brat i am not your fan"Odin shouted

These two are always like this,Rudeus consider odin as his fan.

Anf Odin being tsundere always refuses that.

"Ah.. A tsundere fan"Rudeus exclaimed and odin shouted"I AM NOT YOUR FAN"

"He is a real tsundere"Everyone concluded and Odin cried"I am not that"

"Now now tell me where the bad guy whose ass i have to kick"Rudeus asked and He saw vali there as well.

"I see..I see, Rias you can tell us we can leave so you two can continue"Rudeus said and Akeno said"So its him"

"Hey... Its not me"Vali defended himself and Kuroka said"So this is where you keep going without telling anyone"

Then two of them yelled"You promised not to tell anyone"

"I FORGOT OKAY"he shouted back and now situation was embarrassing for two of them.

"I thaught vali can never fell for someone"Kuroka said and Bikou said"I thaught he was gay"

"Stop using that tiny brain of yours unnecessarily, Monkey"Vali said sending glare

Meanwhile Valian was observing vali, She never met him before nor she knew his name,All she knew that he was white dragon emperor.

"Who are you? "She finally asked and He asked"You should give your name first"

"I am Valian lucifer,I am queen of rudeus gremory, Whats your name white dragon, And why your presence feel familiar"Valian said while Vali was surprised.

"No you can't be valian, She was killed by razevam, Years ago"He said and she asked"How do you know about him? "

Then two of them turned to Rudeus"I can explain"

"This woman here is Valian lucifer, I met year about seven years ago by a coincidence when she was running from her family"Rudeus said and Vali was shocked now but he didn't said anything.

Before rudeus can say anything azazel spoke up"And he is Vali lucifer, I found him same seven years ago by coincidence and he was also running from his family and he lost his younger sister behind"