Chapter 7: What Is He Up Too

~~No One~~

Stiles continues to explain it to his two friends Lydia and Scott "And so he trained me in all he knew. So, in short, he became nothing but a part of me as in he evaporated and left. 

But I'm officially not human anymore and I'm nothing like him, but just know I will do what's necessary. Anyway, on that cheerful note how is everyone? Are they okay?" 

Scott looks at Lydia then back to Stiles' answer and asking, "Well yeah everyone's fine. . . But I'm still confused if not even more confused than before." 

Lydia then says, "I'm definitely more confused." Stiles sighs throwing his hands up stating "Well I don't know how to explain it. 

So how about after school we meet at Derek's loft. But I want it to be a surprise, so Scott tries to be vague and just text where and the time. Got it?" 

Scott answers "Um yeah got it." Stiles smiles saying "Cool, looking forward to it. See you later." Stiles turns to leave when Scott calls out "Wait. . . . . . . Where are you going?" 

Stiles answers "Uhm nothing personal Scott but I do have a life outside of the pack. But maybe I'll tell you . . . . But not today." 

He turns around then a black clous appears and then Stiles disappears into the black cloud and after the last remains of the cloud is gone Scott says to Lydia "Well I guess I'll send the group text to let everyone know." As they both get up to go to class Lydia says "Yeah . . . . . Scott?" 

Scott looks at her and says as the walk to the cafeteria doors leading into the hall "Yeah Lydia." Lydia then asks, "Do you have any idea where Stiles could have gone?" 

Scott frowns shaking his head " . . . . . . No . . . I wish I did though. I can't help but wonder what he was doing all this time. There's no way that process he told us about takes a whole year let alone two years." 

Lydia looks down and nods in agreement telling Scott "Yeah your right, what could he have been doing. . . . . . . . ." Lydia lost in thought goes quiet then says before going quiet again " . . . . What if . . . . . . . ." 

Not long after Scott asks as they just stand at the table "What is it, Lydia?" The strawberry blonde answers "What if . . . . He was here all along? Here in Beacon Hills?" 

Scott reminds her "What no . . . He said he'd tell us when he came back." Lydia then asks, "Well if not then where and what has he been up too for all that time? And where did he go and what the hell is he up too?" 

Scott shrugs telling the uneasy strawberry blonde to comfort her "He said that maybe he'll tell us, but not now. Either way we should get the pack together. One step at a time." 

The worried banshee takes in a calming breath and says "Your right. Thanks Scott and besides we should get to class." 

They start walking and finally enter the building and Lydia says, "See you at the meeting." She waves and Scott nods waving back responding "See you then." They go their separate way to their own lockers before going to class.

~~timeskip~~

~~No One's~~

While the pack members go to class a certain someone in the middle of the preserve says, "I hope they like it, I've worked so hard to make it just right and now it's perfect." 

The certain someone smiles and says, "I should bring the pack here after the meeting." Then the certain someone's other half says, "Are you sure about this? telling Scott and the rest of the pack about us." 

Stiles looks to him and tells him "Look! I already told you. I have everything planned; everything will be fine." 

His other half continues still unsure "Are you sure, I'm not sure if I want to do this." Stiles then says to him knowing this will make him accept "Is the all-powerful Void scared of Scott and the pack?" Void yells "NO!!! Of course not!!!" 

Stiles rolls his eyes stating "Then stop worrying. I'm sure Scott and everyone will try and understand. Scott will accept us." 

Void says still not really for this plan "Alright. If, you're sure." Stiles tells him "One hundred percent sure. No doubt." Void then says, "It's almost time." 

Stiles nods and suggests "Yep. Let's get some training in . . . Just in case." Void smirks and responds, "I thought you'd never ask."

Words: 800