Chapter 1: Prolog

~~No one's~~

At the school Stiles sits at a table as Scott approaches and Stiles says, "What's up Scott?" Scott smiles and responds "Hey Stiles. How've you been?" 

Stiles answers "I've been good . . . Why?" Scott sits beside his friend and explains "Well . . . With how quiet it's been, I've gotten this weird feeling that the balance of the universe thing that Deaton explained as regression to the mean is about to shift. 

I feel that something bad is coming and I fear it's going to be stronger than anything we've ever faced. We all have to be more careful." 

Stiles breathes out an annoyed huff asking, "Why can't we catch a break? But do you have any suspects or suspicions of who or what it could be?" 

Scott admits to Stiles "No, but that's why I'm so worried. Whoever or whatever it is, is remaining hidden like it's waiting . . . Calculating on what to do." 

Stiles replies with disbelief in his tone "What? Not possible and even if it was. . . Why wait and calculate, why not just act? What's stopping them?" 

Scott tells him "That's why I'm so worried, I'm actually horrified. What if the creatures are getting smarter. . . . Hey Stiles, you hear me?" 

Stiles looks up at his friend and says "Hmm, what sorry got lost." Scott says, "That's okay, but are you okay?" 

Stiles shakes his head and answers "Yeah fine, but shouldn't we be focusing on the task." Scott face palms and admits "Your right, so how about we call a pack meeting?" 

Stiles asks, "At Derek's loft?" Scott answers "Yeah. I'll send it out now." After Scott send the text the bell rings and they both get up going into the school.

~~timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

Scott steps up to the group and tells them "Alright I called this meeting because I've had this feeling for a while it's gotten worse that there's some kind of supernatural lurking around waiting to strike, and that this creature will be more powerful and stronger than anything we've faced. So, I wanted to know if anyone else has the same feeling." 

It's quiet before someone says, "Yes I've felt it, but I also felt death and darkness." I take this moment to bring it to their attention "Like a Void." 

Scott turns to me and says "Wait . . . You can't mean?" I interrupt telling him "Yeah I do. Thing is ever since it was killed off and stored away, I didn't get better. I got worse." 

It again quiets before Scott says mostly to himself "Well if this is what we think then what can we do about it." 

He then looks to Deaton and asks, "Deaton is there anything you can do?" Deaton replies "Hmm . . . Well, I don't actually know of anything that could help cure him, but as you know there are ways of weakening the fox. I know not much more, I'm sorry." 

Just then Peter says, "May I suggest something?" I turn to him with a look of death before yelling "NO! No, YOU can NOT!!!" 

Peter then says, "Even if it means a possibility of ridding yourself of the Nogitsune." Before I can say anything, else Scott says, "If you know something spit it out NOW!!!" 

Peter replies "Well I never. . ." I interrupt not wanting to hear it "Stop being a drama queen and get over yourself, and like Scott said . . . . . . . SPIT IT OUT!!!!!" 

Peter responds "Geez, fine. . . . . Why don't we just reach into Stiles' throat and yank that fly right out." 

My jaw drops and I yell "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! And you wonder why we shut you the FUCKING HELL UP!!!" 

Scott says "Stiles! Why didn't we think of that? Since the Nogitsune isn't in control maybe it could work." 

I respond " . . . . . . . . Well . . . . . . Maybe... " Scott asks, "Would it be okay if Deaton tries it?" Peter says, "Your welcome." 

I ignore him and answer Scott "Yeah, I suppose." Deaton start to talk "Okay Stiles . . ." I block out the rest and focus on bringing him out. After a while I black out completely.

Words: 722