Chapter 2: The True Stiles

~~Void Stiles~~

I wake up hearing "Tear your throat out. . . . with my teeth. This time it's no threat but a promise." I remain quiet and then Derek yells "STILES!!!!" 

I look at him and answer ". . . . . . . What? Why are you all staring at me?" Scott answers "Stiles do you remember Deaton asking something?" I answer "Ummm. Nooo. Should I?"

Derek starts to say "THATS NOT . . ." I use my speed to knock Derek to the ground and then as Scott starts to say "Wha. . . ." 

I go over to Scott grabbing him by the throat saying with a smirk on my face enjoying every second "Miss me?" Scott stutters out through gasping for air "Sti. . . Stiles . . . What . . ." 

I interrupt telling him "Why don't you call me by my name. It's not Stiles anymore it's Void." I let him go and he drops to the floor gasping. 

Once he catches his breathe as he gets up from the floor he asks, "What's happening? What's happened to you?" 

I answer a little to cheerful but with fake cheer "Ohh well I just broke. I'm DONE pretending, Faking, and surprisingly lying. For I Mieczyslaw "Stiles" Stilinski always been here. 

For years I was deceived, lied too and left alone with one parent. It wasn't until you, Allison and I sacrificed ourselves did I find out the truth and that was the fact I was NEVER HUMAN but a fox, a powerful dark fox. . . . . . 

Just like my mother who didn't survive the final process. I Void Stiles I'm the last dark fox in the line of my mother and will do whatever it takes!!! Allow me to demonstrate."

I speed over to Isaac and summon my katana. I swipe it across his chest, and he falls down. Lydia being next to him says "Ho my . . ." 

Isaac groans in pain and Peter says, "I've been waiting a long time for this." He roars as Derek says, "I made a promise and I plan to follow through." 

He roars along with Peter and they both start to run at me when Scott growls stopping Derek and Peter in their tracks. After Scott yells with an alpha tone "STOP NOW!!!" 

Derek and Peter go silent, and I smirk looking from Derek and Peter to Scott saying "Well Scott you have the floor. Speak." 

He looks to the two former alpha before looking at me saying "I want to make sure we fully understand." 

I roll my eyes saying "So you want it simplified so even the most stupid and oblivious of you can understand. . . Fine. Now listen closely. I will not repeat it." 

Once I make sure their all listening, I begin the long ass story "The Nogitsune was just a byproduct, before Stiles woke in the bath of ice and herb Stiles had what he believed to be a dream. 

But later realized it was a memory long buried. Believed to have been forgotten and lost forever. In this dream Stiles saw his mom and dad talking but what he overheard both shocked and scared him. 

For a while before her heath the Sheriff and her spoke and his mom told the Sheriff that Stiles is not a normal boy. 

My . . . His dad was like yeah, I kind of noticed that hard not to and she told him that was not even the half of it. He listened but didn't hear. 

She said that "Stiles is a supernatural being like no other, known as a kitsune or fox, but not just any a dark or Void one. One of the most powerful of all. 

When he comes into his powers and depending on whether or not you tell him of his true nature will vary on him. He will take it harder the longer these secret stays buried. The first years are the hardest, he will be one of the hardest to rise alone but I know you will do me proud." 

Then Stiles walked in like he didn't hear a single thing he buried the memory so deep that when he realized that dream was no dream but a memory, he instinctively knew what he must do and so he began training in secret. And not long before did he master his abilities. 

He learned to conceal without even trying, learned every little thing he could. He practiced until he could do it with his eyes closed and so that is where and when Stiles knew he was no more and thought of a plan. 

He planned for half a year, 6 months in advance. The sacrifice provided the perfect cover to conceal the real Stiles. 

The one that came to the surface, the moment the sacrifice occurred and so in short Stiles is still here for I Stiles I'm talking. The only difference is, is that I shouldn't have to hide the true me, the true Stiles."

Words: 842