Chapter 5: Leaving

~~No One's~~

Void looks around almost like he's unaware of where or what he was doing or going on when he says "Scott what happened? Did it work?" 

Scott looks at him questioningly but asks "Did what work?" Void answers "Peters plan. Did Deaton get it out?" Scott answers "No you became Void." 

Void or Stiles says "What! . . . . NO! . . . . Please tell me was anyone . . ." It seems he just couldn't bring himself to say it but Scott answers "Only injured, no deaths. But. . . . Stiles there's something I have to ask?" 

Stiles answers "Okay. . . . What is it?" Scott continues "Well . . . He told us. . . ." Scott goes on to explain what Void had told them about how before he woke up and everything. then afterwards Scott says, "So I guess I want to know is any of what Void told us. . . true." 

Stiles thinks before answering "To be honest, I vaguely remember seeing something before I woke up but honestly the moment, I woke it was gone. 

Whatever I saw was nothing but a foggy thing that I couldn't see anything, let alone distinguish details. So, it could be possible that what he said about that could be true, but everything else is complete false." 

Scott then says "Look Stiles I just don't know. can you tell me why I should believe you." Stiles looks down before saying "Well . . . . I'm . . . Uh . . . I guess I don't know either. Maybe it's better I leave." 

Scott yells out "WHAT!?! NO!" Stiles says "Yes Scott I'm going to be straight with you. Even if Void was lying about anything I feel him, he's fighting to be let out and Scott I'm scared, worried and horrified. 

I have to go Scott and if I hurt any of you that would hurt me, and I have hurt some of you. So, for all your safety and my own sanity I HAVE to leave Beacon Hills." 

Lydia takes a step towards Stiles asking, "Will you come back?" Stiles shakes his head answering "Maybe but for now I have to go. Scott Lydia I'm counting on you two the most, for me, I want you to keep my dad in check to make sure he sticks to his diet and make sure he doesn't turn to alcohol. 

Tell him that when I come back, I don't want to come back to him like that. That I want to see him coping so I can be okay." 

Scott responds with tearful eyes "I will." Lydia sniffles a bit answering ". . . . yeah of course." Stiles goes up to Lydia holding the side of her face saying "Oh Lydia it'll be okay. when I come back, I'll make sure to see you first okay." 

She sniffles again before saying ". . . . Okay . . I love you." Stiles responds, "Love you too." Stiles and Lydia kiss while Lydia wants this moment to last forever for, she knows deep within her that this is no trick this is truly Stiles. 

They pull apart and Lydia feels as if she'll shatter under even the slightest touch. Stiles smiles and says, "I have to go now, but I'll be back and that's a promise." 

When Lydia looks into his eyes as he said that she could have sworn that there was a tear in his eye just about to fall and this was the thing for Lydia that convinces her that she was right. 

This person standing in front of her was real and truly Stiles but she's worried that when he leaves and comes back, he won't be the same, so she grabbed both sides of his face pulling him into kiss him. 

After she kisses Stiles a second time, she gave him something to remember and she tells him "Stiles your strong, I know you can survive this. I know you will win this battle and I know because you and I are one with each other and I love you, and love will always win." 

After that Stiles just stares before snapping out of it saying still somewhat speechless ". . . . . . Wow. . . . I . . . . I don't know what to say to that." 

Lydia smiles answering "Say you'll fight no matter how hard or impossible it may seem. Say that even if it might be easier to just give in that nothing is worth anything that was easy." 

Stiles nods saying "Your right about that last part. . . . . Okay I'll fight no matter how hard or impossible and even if it might seem easier to just let go. 

I will fight against all those odds for I will never give up. He'll be the one to give up and Lydia thanks, but I really have to go now. 

I'll remember this and that this is, it isn't a goodbye, but a new begining. . . . A refresher. So, when I come back, I'll feel and look more like myself again. So, until we meet again Lydia Martain. Sayonara Watashi no ai." 

Lydia has a confused look and says "What . . . What did you say?" Stiles smiles telling her "Well why don't you look it up and find out for yourself. It'll be a good conversation starter when I come back Mata au made." 

Lydia wonders what he said when she looks back up, he was already gone and Scott says going up beside the confused strawberry blonde "Well I hate to say this, but we have school." 

Lydia says, "Well it might be good for all of us to get a little normal time and who knows it might make us feel better." Scott answers thinking ". . . . Maybe. . . . I guess there's no harm in trying." 

It's tomorrow at the beacon hills high school and Scott says walking up the steps to no one in particular "Surprisingly I feel really good about today."

Scott then says a bit lower in volume "I wonder how stiles is." He looks up to the door entering the school while Stiles' sitting in a corner of an abandoned building on the out skirts of beacon hills and says to himself "I need to concentrate I can do this. . . . . FOR LYDIA!!! FOR ME!!! FOR US!!!!"

Words: 1088