Chapter 3: Voting Life or Death

~~Void Stiles~~

After my explanation Scott says "So what you're telling us is that what we believed to be him possessed by the Nogitsune was really you. 

It was really just you as in Stiles was the one pulling the strings, planned and calculated everything. He killed Allison not what we believed to be two separate beings but were really one. So, it was all one big illusion." 

I smirk saying in my fake cheery voice "So you do understand that it was me all along no Nogitsune just me Stiles with the powers of illusion and trickery." 

Scotts in disbelief saying "I can't believe that! I can't just believe that my BEST FRIEND, MY BROTHER would do that to Allison of all people." 

I smirk telling him "Well believe it Scott for I have only just begun." Scott looks dad thinking then back up saying "What about your da. . ." 

I speed to him holding him by the throat getting in his face yelling "DON'T YOU EVEN. . . . I WILL NOT BE CHALLANGED!!! . . . . Let's see if you can keep up." 

I release my grip and use my speed. I move through the shadows and stop in the middle of the woods when Scott shows. I turn to face Scott with a sly smirk on my face as I say, "Always so oblivious and stupid, not thinking." 

Scott looks at me with disbelief and confusion as he says, "So what?" I smirk taking a step closer and I tell him "I want to make this as clear as possible . . . 

For this will be one on one, you and me. Every time you lose, I'll kill one member of the pack, one by one." 

Scott screams out "What! You can't!" I explain warning "If you don't, I'll just kill them one day at a time until you're the only one left."

Scott then says, "Then explain the one on one." I sigh and tell him "The point Scott. . . Is if you win just once I stop killing the pack and you get to decide what to do with me." 

I pause for a second before continuing "Of course I'll give you time to think with the remaining members" Scott then says, "And why should I believe one word coming from your mouth." 

I roll my eyes explaining "Because if I do anything. I follow the rules of any game I play. I can't break the rules I make I too must follow them.

 Otherwise, that would entitle you to . . .  Say I broke rule 5 that would render rule 5 useless as in no longer transparent or no longer a rule with meaning and a rule without meaning is meaningless." 

I let Scott think and he responds "Well. . . by some weird logic that actually makes sense." I smirk standing in front of him and ask "So . . . Do you accept?" 

He tells me "I can't bargain with my packs lives." I frown and I say "FINE! Let go." As soon as I finished talking, I was long gone, and Scott comes after. 

Once back at Derek's loft where everyone still waited. I stand before them, them none the wiser of me and I say as Scott comes "No make it brief." 

Everyone turns gasping as no one heard or sensed me. After Scott explained Peter of course is the first to say "Absolutely . . . NOT!!! I will not be a part of this!" 

I roll my eyes and make it easier "Just Vote. Would you rather have a fight or no fight at all and I just kill you all but Scott and yes . . . That includes you, Peter." 

Scott's voice immediately says "Listen let's take a vote but keep in mind that no means no fighting chance. Yes, means a surviving chance. Both are bad I know, but I also know which one I'd prefer, but I'll say after everyone else." 

Derek says "Alright, fight him." Peter then says "I just don't like the idea of Scott fighting. Can't someone else perhaps someone who isn't afraid of drawing blood." 

I answer, "No and that's final." Peter continues "Fine. . . I guess fight if you can and don't go easy." Lydia votes next "I don't like this, but if you have to . . . Fight." 

Cora says to everyone's surprise "Fight and if you can kill him." Issac says, "Fight him! Like come on!" 

Deaton says "You have to fight. For if all of what he said is truth then I fear you might have to at least beak some bones . . . . before he breaks yours." 

I smirk clapping my hands together saying "Alright Scott. . . not that your opinion matters. Buuut . . . what's your say." Scott looks down and back up wolfed up stating with a roar "Let's Fight." 

He roars a loud long growl and I say, "Let the game begin." He lunges and the fight begins.

Words: 847