Chapter 6: The Return

~~No One's~~

Ever since stiles left Scott and Lydia became closer friends. Scott and Lydia walk side by side to enter the school as the day has just started. 

As they walk up the steps of the school Scott says, "I can't believe it." Lydia responds, "Me either." Scott then looks down stating now just in front of the double door "I just wish Stiles was here"

Lydia nods feeling sadness as she says, "Yeah me too." The two friends just stare at the ground not noticing the other person who comes up stating "Your wish is my command." 

Lydia's head shoots up like it exploded and so does Scotts as Lydia yells instantly going to hug him "STILES!!!!" She then realizes and slowly move a few steps back asking "Are you . . . . You?" 

He smiles saying "Yeah I'm me." Scott now speaks for the first time saying with a big grin plastered on his face "It's great to have you back!" 

Stiles smiles back stating "It feels great." Lydia then asks as they go to a table to sit and catch up "So what happened is he . . . You know?" Stiles reaches up rubbing his neck answering her "Well . . . . . Uhm. . . He's still a part of me so yes he's still here." 

Scott then asks while dragging the first word "Buuutttt. . . . ." Stiles finishes "Buuutttt . . . . He's under control. I put down some ground rules. We have an understanding." 

Scott says feeling relieved "That's good." Lydia interjects genuinely curious "Can I ask you something that maybe personal?" 

Stiles answers with no hesitation "Yeah of course!" she continues feeling a bit uncomfortable "Umm. . . . Well . . . . It's just that. . . . . Your still SOOO pale and you're under eyes. . ." 

Stiles starts to speak so she stops to listen "Uhhh. . . . . Yeah. . . Well . . . . How should I put it. . ." Stiles thinks for a time before continuing "All it is, is a . . . . I guess a side effect of the type of agreement we made." 

Scott asks a little worried "Side effects. . . Are there more of them?" But before stiles could answer Lydia asks, "Should we be worried." 

Stiles looks at his two old friends and decides to answer both "Yes and no." Looking to each friend as he did so and then Scott asks, "What are they?" 

Stiles answers "Their nothing serious. Of the obvious . . . Change in appearance but also changes in other stuff. . . So, there's changes in appearance, mental state, and possible personality changes. And etc." 

Scott and Lydia are speechless when Lydia screeches "WHAT!!!!!!" Scott then yells out just as loud and screechy then just says in a very tense tine "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!" You and I have VERY different definitions on the meaning of NOT SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!" 

Stiles yells and tries to explain it "LOOK!!! I meant it when I said it's nothing!" Lydia then says "Stiles? Have you gone through any of the things you mentioned? . . . . Well other than the obvious." 

Stiles answers "Yes. . . . Yes, I have. . . . And before you ask the ones, I've been affected by are well appearance, and well basically all of them. For the agreement to work I had to go through . . . . . . . . . This transition period. Of course, it's risky but if you survive and, in a sense, you and your inner demon become one." 

after that Scott says ". . . . . . . . Um. What." Lydia then says "Yeah . . . What?" Stiles groans and tries to dumb it down to help them understand "Uhm well the process is basically where my other half and I . . . . . 

Discuss terms and try to come to a middle ground. Where we both get some of what we want and come to a decision on what stay and what goes. He agreed on letting me say on the condition that I became a full-fledged dark kitsune.

Words: 711