Yumi's Plan Part 3

Touya's POV

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. WHAT?! I heard Hawks' voice from the door. "Is this a bad time?"

I screamed at him without turning my head. "GET THE FUCK OUT, HAWKS!"

The door slammed and I focused on Akane. "You can't be serious! You're mistaken. You can't be pregnant!"

She shook her head. "NO! I know I am! I took a test and everything. Multiple! And they are all positive!"

I back up and started pacing around, holding my head. NO! She couldn't be pregnant. It wasn't true. It had to be some mistake! I wasn't gonna be a father. I wasn't gonna have my life ruined at age 16! I felt tears prick at my eyes. No. I never should have gave in. I never should have dated her. I never should have come here! No. No! NO!

I felt Akane put her hand on my shoulder from behind. "Touya." But without thinking, I whipped my hand around at her, palm facing her, and blasted her with fire. I turned around at that same moment and saw her crossing her arms in her face, protecting herself from the flames. But I didn't calm down. I kept freaking out. My whole life was ruined.

I screamed at her, letting out all of my pent up anger ever since I was a child. The anger that I never let out. My anger towards my dad, Hawks, everyone. "SHUT UP! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE TAKING BIRTH CONTROL!"

She cowered back and I stepped towards her, still angry. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS?! I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANNA HAVE SEX AND YOU MADE ME DO IT ANYWAY! MY WHOLE FUTURE IS RUINED!"

She squeezed eyes shut and cowered away from me, slowly stepping back. But I continued. "WHY WOULD YOU BE SO STUPID AS TO GET ME TO DO THAT STUFF WITH YOU! I TOLD YOU NO! BUT YOU KEPT GOING AND MADE ME THINK THAT IT WOULD BE FINE! There was a REASON I SAID NO AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN, YOU BITCH!"

I stared at her for a second while I watched a tear roll down her face. I felt my anger calm. I took a deep breath as I heard her muster out two words. "I-I'm sorry."

I sighed heavily and looked down, clenching my fists. "Just... how long have you known." I now spoke with a lighter tone.

I stood up straight, now looking straight down as she answered me. "I just found out last night. I had been feeling anxiety so I took a test and then saw the result and took many more. I'm sorry."

I sat down on my bed and put my face in my palms. "Just... I need to be alone."

I heard her walking out of the room. My whole life was ruined. What would Endeavor think? He was gonna kill me. Mom would be so disappointed in me. There's no way I would become a hero and I would be kicked out of school. Probably disowned too. Not to mention what might happen to Akane. It's not like I can move in with her. And definitely not like I actually love her enough to raise a child with her. I don't even love her at all to be completely honest.

She's just really pushy which is why she convinced me to have sex with her in the first place. Honestly, I wanted to save that first time. Sure, it sounds cringey but it's what I wanted. But now that's ruined. All of it. Ruined. Fuck.

Hawks' POV

I knocked on Yumi's door again and she opened it fast. She looked confused since I had just left. I sighed. "We got a problem."

She stepped aside and let me in. We all got into our normal positon, me in the middle of the room, and them on their beds. Yumi looked nervous. "What's the problem?"

I took in a deep breath, staring at her intently. "Akane is pregnant."

Her and Mio looked surprised. But Mio spoke up first. "WHAT?!"

I nodded with my arms closed and arms crossed. "Yeah. Though you can still have sex while your pregnant, if it turns out to be Todoroki's then he will be even more protective of her and might even go as far as to attack us if we do anything. I think we should call it off. Not because I don't wanna do it. After what Mio said, I really wanna do it. No one deserves to go through that. But now, I've seen a little bit of his anger when we were young and it's not nice. So I can just imagine what he'll do if we go after his child's mother.

It was silent in the room for a few minutes, us all thinking it over. I looked at them and clenched my fists with a serious look on my face. Not only am I afraid for our plan, but I also find myself worried for Todoroki. He may treat me badly but I was once his friend, meaning I care about him. I'm not a dick. If this baby turns out to be his and it's not some mistake, then his whole life is ruined from this.

I noticed Yumi perk up. "Wait. You said if it turns out to be his. So, what if it isn't his?"

I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean?"

She leaned forward, showing seriousness. "I've heard about an organization about a mile away from us that are willing to help out people for free. They have connected quirks that allow them to find the full identity and details about the biological parents. If we can get them to go see them, and it turns out that it isn't Todoroki's child, then the work is done for us."

I stared at her for a second, thinking this through. "And how do you plan on getting them to go to this organization."

She sighed. "Well this is the hard part. I was thinking that maybe if you give him the idea then he will take it into account. Even if he doesn't like the idea to begin with. But I have a feeling that he will be freaking out either way. Probably is right now. He is 16 afterall. He just figured out he's gonna be a dad at a young age. Anyone would freak out. So he might be willing to have any possible solution to this situation."

I looked down. She's right. I looked back up at her. "Okay. I'll try."

I looked at Mio when I heard her speak. "But... what if it doesn't work? I can't let her go around and do this to other people! There are already too many bad people in the world! She's just another one that needs to be taken care of. And we have the opportunity to so I don't wanna throw it down the drain.

I took in a deep breath. "We won't, Mio. We'll make sure the truth comes out."