Yumi's Plan Part 1

Hawks' POV

I walked back in the dorm room after leaving detention and saw Todoroki sitting on his bed, using his phone. I stood by the door while he didn't even bother looking up. I dropped my bag on the floor and stared at him with anger on my face. Todoroki finally looked at me with a blank stare. "What?"

I clenched my fists as I felt my anger rising. In class, I was given detention because of how late I was. He assumed I was skipping. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

He looked back at his phone. "Was I supposed to?"

I swallowed before continuing. "You could have at least not be an asshole and done that for me! But no. I had a detention since you didn't feel like waking ur roommate up! You could have at least thrown a shoe my way."

Todoroki sat up and picked at his teeth with his nail. He got off the bed and walked in my direction, then walking right passed me and putting his shoes on. He stopped and looked at me. "That would have been too much work. Now," He paused and pointed toward the door. "I'm gonna go get laid, and you," He pointed to me. "Wait till I'm gone next time will ya, your so loud!"

Then he left, leaving me right there, confused as to what he meant. I stood there for a few seconds, trying to think of what he meant, before it hit me. I blushed with embarrassment and gulped. He heard me. FUCK.

Touya's POV

I knocked on Akane's door and waited for her to open it. When she did, I noticed that she was wearing a large shirt and no bottoms except panties. I looked inside the dorm and concluded that she doesn't have a roommate. Lucky.

I walked in and set my phone on her nightstand which was closer to the door. I turned to Akane and she smiled sweetly witth her hands behind her back, showing off the size and shape of her boobs. "You're cute, y'know that?"

I smiled a little. "Thanks."

Akane walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, staring up at me. "You got my text right?" She bit her lip.

I nodded. She sent me a text saying that she was horny. And to be honest, I could get some release. I sure as hell wasn't stupid enough to do it in the bathroom. I knew Hawks sometimes forgot his feathers in the bathroom and he's explained them to me. That's why I kept the phone on speaker. Because I knew him forgetting his feather would give him the idea of listening.

(A little bit of NSFW. I'm not showing much)

Anyway, I leaned in and kissed Akane. She tugged at my shirt and I let her pull it off, pulling awway from the kiss for a second. And then she took off her shirt. She pushed me towards her bed and I laid down. She sat on my lap and continued to kiss me, fumbling around with my belt. I held her waist as she did so. She got my pants off and moved around to get her panties off.

I looked down at her heat and then back up at her face. She rubbed herself against my crotch, trying to get me aroused, and then she took her bra off. And last but not least, she took my underwear off, throwing it on the ground. She went back to kissing me as she took it in her hand and started to stroke it.

I moaned slightly in the kiss and started to hump into her hand. It felt good to be honest. While she touched me, she also used her other hand to touch herself. It felt so good.

(End of NSFW)

Hawks' POV

I laid on my bed and clicked on the controller. I groaned as I lost the battle on screen before hearing a knock at the door. I put the controller down and stood up, walking to the door. I opened it and saw Mio Eguchi, Yumi's girlfriend.

I held onto the door as I spoke. "Yeah? What is it?"

She held her hands in her pockets as she spoke. She seemed nervous. "Yumi wanted me to ask if you're willing to be in her revenge plan for Ito."

I took in a deep breath as I remembered my conversation with Yumi not too long ago. Should I? What's the point? What will I get out of a little revenge? Joy at seeing her suffer? Get what she deserves? If I did that I would be bad too. Because I really don't care about what she did to me anymore. I sighed and looked at Mio with pity. It's terrible what happened to both of us. But I don't know how far she got with Mio. I didn't wanna know.

Mio was a sweet girl. She was always happy. Yumi always talked about her with pride. She was a really beautiful girl. She didn't deserve what happened with Akane. "No. I'm sorry. I don't think it's right. Akane didn't even touch me so I don't think it's really my business to get 'revenge' on something that wasn't a big deal to me. But... could you tell Yumi that I'm sorry. But I still think I'm overreacting?"

She nodded and bowed. "I'm sorry to take up your time." And then she walked away. I closed the door and sighed heavily. Why wasn't I doing anything? This should be important to me, right? I swallowed and felt a lump in my throat. I remembered that day. What... would have happened... if Todoroki didn't walk in? How far would she have gone? And... what if I had said yes?

I sighed and went back to my bed. I reached for my controller but paused. Instead, I turned the TV off and put the contoller away in my nightsstand drawer, now taking my phone out and texting Yumi, asking her what her plan is.

Touya's POV

(NSFW)

I gripped her hips and moved her roughly against me as I moaned from the pleasure. I had my head back against the pillow as she had her hands on my chest, riding me. It felt so fucking good! I moved her against me harder and harder while she bounced and moved forward at the same time.

I remembered her words from earlier that said she was on the pill so I didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. I looked back at her and saw that she had her head hanging down with her face covered by her hair. I looked down at my dick and saw it disappearing between her legs. I looked back up and moaned as she moved against me just right.

Akane laid against me, still moved perfectly. She started moaning louder before she started to kiss me and I kissed her back. I felt her releaser onto me as she moaned against my tongue. And then I released and moaned so loudly, gripped her hips hard as I rode out my high. It's been a while. At least a few years since I've even tried to masturbate since I never felt like it here and never did it at home. So, I've only done it once before.

I slammed Akane's hips down onto me and she sat back up, arching her back and throwing her head back, moaning, giving a good display of her tits. I stopped moving her and she continued to sit there, looking into my eyes as we both panted, really sweaty. Akane got up and I followed. I put my clothes on and got ready to leave as Akane also got dressed.

(End of NSFW)

After that, I left, walking back to our dorm with a smiled on my face. I could get used to this.