chapter 38

Prince POV

I was gonna make my way over but out of nowhere Tammi stepped in front of me.

Tammi: Oh my god. This is our song, we gotta dance.

Prince: I cant my moms making me and Demi help with the food.

Tammi: Demi? Why her?

Prince: Tammi you act like I want for this to happen. If you dont like it put it up with my mom.

Tammi: Babe no its just that...I really want her to like me like she does her. I mean she hates my guts.

Prince: Yeah she does. I gotta get goin.

I hurried and scramble towards Daniel and Demi. In all honesty I hope Tammi didnt delay me too much time.

Demi POV

I swear when Prince came it was so weird. Well it was natural for him and Daniel but I wasnt cool with this.

Prince: Mimi and Lexi need some help in the kitchen.

Demi: Help with what? I thought Maya had everything covered.

Prince: Look they just need your help.

Demi: Whatever.

I put my cup down and brushed past him. I guess whatever friendship me and he had was gone.

Prince POV

Daniel: Come on man. You cock block much? You know what I would do to girl like her?

Prince: Man they really did need help in the kitchen. And I thought you had a girlfriend named..oh what her name again. Oh yea Jessica.

Daniel: Well maybe if we talked like we used to you would know she moved a few weeks ago.

Prince: Bummer. Well girl you talkin to already has somebody.

Daniel: She never mentioned a boyfriend.

Prince: Yea that would explain it because she's gay man.

Daniel: For real?

Prince: Seen her girlfriend and everything but dont get me wrong I didnt pick that up either.

Daniel: I guess I-

Prince: I helped you man. I uh..gotta go check on Tammi. But I'll be back later.

Daniel: Aight man.

I walked off and saw Roc and Prod talking so I hurried and went to them.

Prince: Hey if my cousin asks, Demi is gay alright.

Roc: Since when?

Prince: Since I made that up. Look just play along with it.

Prodigy: Is this like a plan or something?

Roc: You trying to get Demi back?

Prince: I never wanted her. Plus I cant let my cousin mess with her. Thats weird.

Prodigy: I think some people call that jealousy.

Prince: Man whatever. Just follow along and tell Ray and the girls I guess.

Roc: So when this gets back to Demi?

Prince: I guess she'll have to step to me to figure this out.

Demi POV

Demi: Hey I heard you guys needed my help.

Lexi: Maybe with getting some food on the tables but other than that no.

Demi: Wait but....Prince told me you guys needed my help.

Mimi: Girl we havent seen him since the party started.

Demi: (Scoffs) Never mind then.

I went back out and I saw Daniel getting some food.

Demi: Hey again.

Daniel: Oh hey.

Demi: You ok? You seem a little less excited now?

Daniel: Nah Im good. Just tired.

Demi: Well apparently Im free from kitchen duty so you want to hang out?

Daniel: Dont you need to be catering to your girlfriend?

Demi: Wait what-

Daniel: You know I was really starting to feel you but a girlfriend? You really thought I wasnt gonna find out.

Demi: Wait just pause for a second-

Daniel: Well at least Prince was honest with me.

He walked past me but all I could do was smirk. Smirk at how I just got played. Smirk at how good he was at lying. Well if I wasnt done before I am now. I looked for my mom and walked next to her.

DM: Oh hey I was just about to look for you.

Demi: Mom do you mind if...it could just be me and you for the rest of this party?

DM: Of course. I mean me and Rosa are here for just today then we leave at 6.

Demi: Which means I want to spend the next 2 hours with you.

DM: And I could ask for nothing more.

This was exactly what I needed. I havent seen my mom and with everything I've been through I just wanted to be her little girl for as long as I could.

Oh my god you guys as soon as I finish this story I get to work on maybe the longest story I will do. I havent figured out the name but there will be sexy costumes,drama, special guest stars and surprises you wont expect. Comment