chapter 19

Demi POV

So Spring Break-Day 1.

I've barely talked to Mimi since she's spending her time with Roc.
Im not jealous but I do miss my girl even though its only been a few days. Prince already had his friends over and I was stuck in my room so I decided to text Maya.

Demi: Hey you think we can hang out today?

Maya: Sorry honey Im out of town with my grandfather for two days. Maybe when I get back?

Demi: Cool cool.

I threw my phone on the bed with nothing to do. How come Im always busy on school days but when the big breaks come around I have nothing to do? My thoughts were disturbed by footsteps running up the stairs.

Prince: Okay look. I got my guys over so....dont come down.

Demi: Whatever. Im taking a nap.

Prince: Yea I really dont care.

He left and I just rolled my eyes. This was the guy I liked?

Prince POV

I went back downstairs with the guys and popped in a movie, but not like we watched it though.

Ray: So I saw this really hot girl when I had to take my mom to the mall...WHOOOO.

Prodigy: Man stop you got Lexi.

Ray: And you got Maya but that doesnt stop you.

Roc: All I know is Im back on Mimi's good side.

Prince: Man stop with that girl. You know you just want to fuck.

Roc: Actually I dont man. Im good with not fucking.

Ray: That is the worst thing you have ever said. Ever!

1 Hour Later

Prodigy: Aye bro pop in another movie.

Prince: Aight. Yall staying the break. My mom wont care.

All: Yea sure.

Demi POV

Oh my fucking god Im so hungry. Nothing is worse than waking up hungry. I put my comfy clothes on and walked downstairs and replied to some texts.

Prince POV

Roc: Nah man I just-

Prince: You just lost that bet. Give my my dollar.

Roc: Fucking cheap ass.

Prodigy: A dollar is a dollar. Just like a wing is a wing and a thigh is a thigh.

I was about to comment when I thought I heard some feet from upstairs. Nah.

Prince: Aye remember the time when Prod kicked Ray in his leg for that small ass piece of chicken.

Prodigy: Why yall got to bring up dark shit from the past? Yall some haters.

Demi POV

I didnt even feel like walking so I just dragged my feet.

Ray: NO bro you-

I was halfway in the living room when I looked up and saw Prince and his goons staring.

Demi: What?!

Prodigy: (Softly) Aye man. You got a...um..half naked univited guest in here.

Prince: What the hell you doing down here?

Ray: Aye if she gonna be staying in the outfit I want her down here man.

Demi: Prince didnt tell you guys but I have to stay with him. 

Roc: So you've been here the entire time?

Demi: Yea. And Im hungry so Im getting a snack.

Prince: The hell you are! 

Ray: Do you want to sit on my lap?

Demi: You dont own the house. I can eat whatever I want.

I started to walk away but I guess Prince jumped up and pushed me down.

Prince: Look. I may not own the house but I pay bills and I buy groceries. So you really eating my food.

Demi: Should I just starve then?

Prince: Yea cause you aint eating shit.

Demi: Are you kidding me? I didnt eat last night or today!

Prince: Sucks.

He pointed up so I guesses he wanted me to go back to my room.

Prince: Bye.

Demi: No thanks dad!

I once again walked to the kitchen but Prince yanked my arm back.

Prince: I am literally on the verge of breaking something. So get it through that thick skull that you aint eatin nothing.

I yanked my arm from his grip and went back upstairs. 

Prince POV

Roc: Come on man. Let her eat something.

Prodigy: I know if she aint eat last night then she must be staving. And I hate to be starving.

Prince: Man fuck her. If she wants to eat then there is a small burger joint down the street.

Ray: You aint right man. She gone die.

Prince: Whatever. Lets go swimming or something.

We hurried and got changed but I stayed behind to go ahead and cook something for Demi. I made some pancakes eggs, bacon and grits and walked to her room.

Prince: You up?

Demi: What do you want?

I walked over to the bed and put the plate on her side.

Prince: I'll get the plate when your done.

She gave a small smile but wiped it quickly. 

Demi: Thanks.

Prince: Whatever.

Demi POV

It felt so good to eat but I kinda thought how he cooked for me. I really needed to text Mimi but I know she's texting Roc or doing some crazy shit. What am I supposed to do without her lame advice? I miss my bestie but what am I supposed to do with a guy I think I like who maybe somehow likes be back to. As a matter of fact Im not hungry anymore.