chapter 7

Demi POV

It was finally Friday and since me and Mimi have been hanging out all week my mom allowed me to spend the weekend with her. We both hurried upstairs and looked for something to wear for the party.

Mimi: I think Im gonna show some skin. You should to.

Demi: Why, so boys can molest me?

Mimi: Of course. Plus youve got the boobs and the perfect little butt. Hold on.

She went in her closet and pulled out a few clothes until she picked out an oufit.

Mimi: You should totally wear this.

Demi: Are you kidding? I cant wear that.

Mimi: You and will girl. Live a little.

Demi: Fine but next time I want to choose my outfit.

She squealed and we both put on our outfits and got ready to go to the party.(outfits above)

When we got there the house looked like (above^) and was filled with people everywhere.

Mimi: I'm gonna get drink. Go mingle girl!

I wanted to stay with her but she hobbled off too fast. I looked around and saw drunk teens, people playing spin the bottle, and some white girl who was dancing all types of stupid.

???: Wow. Look what the ratchet cat drug in.

I turned around and saw that Tammi girl with her friends staring me down.

Tammi: Not only do you come to a party you have no business at..but you come looking like a total slut.

Lexi: I mean I know guys like girls who show a little something but..I think its best if you tried not to show everything.

Demi: Does it really matter what I'm wearing? Its a party and there are people who have on less than me.

Maya: But people actually want to get to know them...unlike you. 

I was about to reply but Mimi came and butted in.

Mimi: Hey girls. Whats going on? This is a party.

Maya: Your hanging with her? Mimi I thought you were better than that.

Mimi: Look guys she's cool. Now lets just part ways..before things get kinda ugly.

Lexi: Whatever. Just try not steal anybody's boyfriend slut.

They all walked off like they were bad or something.

Demi: What is their deal? I wanted to punch her fucking teeth out.

Mimi: I told you why I call them the Bitch Clique. Now Im gonna go talk to some of fine boys over there. Do the same and...stay out of drama.

I decided to get some punch when I immediately turned my head when I saw Prince and his guys. Great. I tried to stay out of drama but drama always seems to find me.

Prince: Wow. You look...

Roc: Kinda slutty.

Prodigy knocked him upside his head while I lowered mine.

Prince: Come on.

Prince grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor but I just stood there not knowing what to do. I mean do I dance with him? Something told me not to but he kept urging me so I went along.

Prince: Hey I got a surprise for you?

Demi: Really? What?

Prince: Turn around.

I turned around and as soon as I did Ray and Roc threw two huge buckets of punch on me in the middle of the dance floor. Everybody started laughing and I turned back to Prince who just smiling.

Prince: Hey at least people arent thinking you look like a slut.

He dapped his friends and I ran out crying. Going to that party was a mistake.