chapter 6

Demi POV

I had fourth with Prince and although I was nervous our teacher announced she was moving to New York so she threw a small goodbye party for us. She put on some music, we each got a slice of pizza and now she was gonna hand us our cupcakes. I was got a vanilla one (yum) and headed back to me when I tripped on Prince's foot. Worst thing is not only did I fall and hit my nose but my cupcake was all over my chest. The whole class laughed at me.

Ray: Damn girl. I aint know you was clumsy.

Teacher: Thats enough Ray. Demi if you want you can go to the bathroom and go clean up.

I looked at Prince who was smirking and ran out of the class.

Prince POV

I wanted to bust out laughing but then Mrs. Grimes would think I tripped her. Told her I was gonna get her ass back. But right now I need to focus on this party me and Prodigy are throwing.

Prince: Aye Ray you got the shit ready for the party?

Ray: Oh yea and plus I got some extra stuff for that prank to.

I gave a big smile just thinking about it.

Prince: It truly is gonna be a party to remember.

Mimi POV

Mimi: So why you guys throwing a huge party in the middle of the year anyway?

Prodigy: We just did. My parents dont care as long I dont come home with no babies and plus...this ones gonna be different?

Maya: Yep. Me and him were talking the other day and he has a surprise for a special someone.

Mimi: I see.

Prodigy: You coming with anybody?

Mimi: Oh yea Im bringing Demi.

Maya: That trampy new girl. Why?

Mimi: Because she's not a tramp and plus shes my friend.

Maya: Why dont you and Roc just talk and get back together and forget all about that girl? Shes holding you back you know.

Mimi: Whatever. I'll see you guys later.

I didnt care if I had a few more minutes in class. I dont know why they had such a disliking to Demi cause she was cool and beautiful. Maybe thats it cause hoes be hating these days. I thought about what she said about Roc but...I dont think I could get back together with him. I cant trust him anymore.

Whats gonna happen at this party? Why is Maya hating on a girl she didnt even meet yet? How come Mimi cant trust Roc anymore? Comment