chapter 32

Demi POV

I was just silently crying on the lawn chair by the pool. I was so dumb and Im a fool. Why does the countess always go for a king? 

Prince POV

Prince: Aye hand me a towel?

Tammi: Here. You coming to bed?

Prince: Nah. I think I might hang with the guys or something.

Tammi: Well all right then.

She hopped on the bed and pulled the covers over her. Honestly I dont know how much I can take of her. I put on some shorts and socks but no shirt since I was too lazy. I headed downstairs and saw Prodigy and Ray on the couch sleeping. I smiled cause they fell asleep in the first 45 minutes of Titanic. I headed to the pool and saw somebody turned over on a chair. The closer I got I realized it was Demi.

Prince: You good?

I sat next to her but she just shifted away from me.

Prince: Hellooooo?

I shook her lightly but she brushed my hand off.

Prince: You PMS'ing or something? Why you acting so bitchy?

Demi POV

I wanted to slap the SHIT out of Prince. I rose up and faced him.

Demi: Im acting like a bitch? Prince you have no idea what acting bitchy looks like! I know that Im just some girl. Some girl for you to mess with and then throw away like trash when you're done. Prince Im not stupid. I literally heard you and Tammi and I just think that maybe we need to stop whatever this is for good. You have a girlfriend and I have a guy who makes me feel like Im his whole world and more. With you I dont even know if I should touch you in public. I feel so worthless when Im with you.

Prince POV

I really couldnt talk or even respond to what she told me. I had to think if I really do make her feel worthless and who this guy was that made her feel like a million bucks and more. I dont want whatever we have to be about sexual tension or getting laid or anything.

Prince:...........Ok.

I got up and went to my room just thinking about her words. The last thing I want to do is make her unhappy..even if it means I cant have her for myself. But that doesnt mean my feelings for her wont change.