Part 29

"Where we going?" Y/N asks as she skips beside Killua.

"You'll see."

"Where's Gon?"

"He-he's meeting us there."

"Oh. Kay!" Still smiling Y/N looks around, seeing the tall buildings around her and several people making there way around town.

Soon Killua points ahead at an equally tall building. "That's it." He says. Y/N stares it down. Slowing her pace, her eyes widen and mouth drops.

"I-is that a..." Cutting herself off, she stops and awes at the building.

"Come on Y/N." Thinking about what's going to happen next she forces her feet to move and plasters a fake happy smile on her face. Killua immediately realizes it but doesn't mention it. Walking threw the front doors Killua doesn't engknowlage any of the nurses or doctors who walk past them. Heading straight to the elevator he presses the up bottom and waits for it to arrive.

"Killua?" Y/N asks once they've enter the elevator and started moving upwards.

"Yes?"

"What are we doing here?" She's pulled her hood up and hides her face only her voice seems smaller than usual.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain. Don't worry, the doctors will explain it all to you."

"Right, the doctors." The rest of the ride is done in silence.