Part 3

"Congratulations, you have completed the first task." The examiner tells Killua and Y/N but Y/N's not listening, she waits nervously for Gon and the others to show up. She passes back and forwards in front of Killua who's relaxing against a tree.

BANG

Killua looks up, startled by the noise.

"Ow." Y/N calmly says as she stands up again, brushing the dirt off her bleeding knees. Killua frowns.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Fine." She tells him, why wouldn't I be?

Than Gon and Kurapika come out of the thickets of the woods.

"GON! KURAPIKA!" Y/N yells as she runs towards them.

"Y/N..." Gon yells back.

"Where's Leorio?" She interrupts.

"He's, um, coming." He answers.

"Oh, good." Than, as planed, Leorio comes crawling out of the woods.

"Too much for you old man?" Killua asks, he now stands to Y/N's right.

"Don't... Call... Me... OLD!" Than he drops to the ground.

"You ok Leorio?" Y/N drops down in front of Leorio and pokes his head. He opens his eyes and looks at Y/N with a pervertish look. Is he ok? Y/N thinks, not noticing.

"Y/N, come on." A pair of hands grabs her shoulders and lifts her up from her crouched position.

"Ok." She smiles at Kurapika and he blushes. Together Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Y/N walk to where the next set of examiners wait. Behind them follows Leorio.

"Hello..." The lady with a see through shirt starts talking when Y/N trips and falls face first into the ground.

"Ow." She mumbles, standing back up not hearing what the examiner is saying,

"And that's it." The examiner says, concluding her speech.

"Wait! What?!" Y/N asks Killua who's giving her an odd look, but she shrugs that off and focuses on what they have to do.

"You didn't hear?" Killua catches on.

"No." She tells him, her mouth staying in the 'O' form. He sighs and gives her a brief explanation.

"We have to cook a pig."

"Oh, that's it?"

"Yep... What was that?" He asks, pointing at the ground where Y/N tripped and fell.

"Oh, I, um, tripped." She tells him.

"Well no duh! Whatever, let's go." He waves for her to follow him and together they go into the forest.

"Kay!"

A few minutes later Y/N has caught a pig and carried it back to the cooking place. To make a long story short the examiner lady FAILD everyone. Disappointed Y/N sits on the table and pouts. How could I have already FAILD?

Suddenly a man drops from the sky and talks to the examiner lady, they seem to agree on something and the man tells everyone to enter the blimp he had jumped from.

"What's this all about?" Y/N asks Gon who sits on the floor.

"Don't know." He shrugs and she sits down beside him.

"Let's wait here until we get to our destination." She tells them. They nods.

Fifteen minutes later Gon nudges the sleeping Y/N. Her heads on his shoulder. "Y/N, we have to go now. Y/N!" He yells louder but she only dismisses him and continues to sleep. Frowning Gon doesn't know what to do. I don't think she's waking up. He starts to panic a little. "Killua! What do I do?" He asks gesturing towards Y/N. Killua frowns and walks over to them.

"I got her." He tells Gon as he picks her up and together the three of them exit the blimp onto the mountain. Y/N ends up snuggling closer to Killua's chest who disregards it and continues walking.

"Hum?" Y/N questions as she rubs her eyes and wakes up.

"Finally!" She looks up and sees Killua holding her. "Time to jump." He tells her and suddenly Y/N is falling along the side of a mountain.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Than she rapidly grabs a string that luckily holds her. Her eyes are now wide and alert. Killua, Gon Kurapika and Leorio all jump down as well.

"WHAT THE HELL KILLUA!!!" She screams at him.

"Hey." He shrugs. Pouting Y/N doesn't look at him. Gon than cuts in.

"NOW!" He yells and let's go. Y/N blindly follows his lead and let's go, grabbing what seems to be and egg like Gon. Than a huge gust of wind blows them back up to the surface.

"Woohoo!" Y/N yells as she lands on the ground giggling. Gon walks over to her.

"Let's cook these." He says with a smile and takes Y/N's egg. Y/N looks around and finds Killua. Stomping over to him she stomps on his foot as hard as she can.

"OWWWW!!!!" He yells and jumps up and down on one foot while holding the other. "Y/N!"

"DON'T YOU EVER THROW ME DOWN A CLIFF WHEN I JUST WAKE UP!!!" She screams in his face, shocking him into silence. She than turns on the spot and walks away from him towards Gon. Killua blushes from the attention. Soon everyone looks away from them again. Mad Killua quietly sneaks up to Y/N and is about to tackle her. He jumps in the air and is almost on her when she turns and kicks him in the side, sending him spiralling to the ground. Shocked Killua just lies there. Where the hell did that come from? He asks as he stares at the blue sky.

"Oh no! Killua, I'm sorry!" She says as she runs over to him, dropping to her knees and hugging him.

"What?!?"

"I didn't mean to knock the wind out of you." She tells him. That was it, she knocked the wind out of me. But how? He questions. Regaining his breath he asks.

"How did you do that?"

"Oh, that. That was instinct." She smiles in relief knowing he's ok.

"INSTINCT?!?" He yells. She backs up.

"Ya." She murmurs and puts her hood back on which he hadn't noticed but has been off since they left the tunnel.

"What are you looking at." He scolds the few groups who have been looking at them. They quickly turn away.

Killua, Gon and Y/N all sit eating their eggs. "Thanks for not leaving me in the blimp guys." Y/N says, her face hidden by her hood.

"Leave you, why would we leave you? You're our friend." Gon quickly answers. Killua blushes.

"Shh Gon!" He scolds him, but Gon just smiles. Y/N laughs.

"I won't do it again, I promise." She continues.

"Do what again?" Killua asks confused.

"Fall asleep."

"What's wrong with falling asleep? Anyways, just let us know next time, don't just... leave." Gon tells her, she smiles and continues eating her egg.