Part 11

Killua walks towards the exit, he reaches for the handle of the door when Y/N can't take it anymore. "Noooo!!! Killua, don't go!" She yells as she runs toward him, hugging him from behind. In the blink of an eye Y/N has been flipped onto her back and is now facing the ceiling.

"Don't touch me." A cold and heartless voice tells her. Killua than opens the door and walks out, leaving it ajar. Not hurt Y/N stands and watches Killua leave. Tears fill her eyes, blurring her vision. Her first instinct is to run to Gon, but than she remembers Gon isn't here, and neither is Kirapika. Consumed by the sadness and confusion Y/N runs to the first person that comes to mind.

"HISOKA!!!" She screams as she's tares across the floor. The room is dead silent except for the crying girl. Shocked Hisoka looks down and stares at the girl wrapped around his waist. "He... Just... Left... Just... GONE!" She cries, not looking up at him yet. His face than softens. She looks up, tears in her eyes, making them look larger.

"There there child. It's ok." The look of desperation and sadness doesn't leave as he strokes her head. A few minutes later Hisoka easily tosses Y/N onto his back and walks her out of the room, ignoring all the shocked stares. "Let's go." He says, she nods and places her head on the back of his shoulders.

Silently Hisoka brings Y/N to Gon's recovery room, knowing the phantom troupes are going to be mad at him for leaving her here and not bringing her back. Upon opening the door Hisoka's greeted by a cold glair from the examiner who's watching over Gon. "Can I help you?" He asks. Gon's awake and stares at Hisoka with wide eyes. Hisoka internally roles his eyes and brings the now sleeping Y/N over to where Gon lays. "Excuse me, what are you doing?" The examiner stands and puts an arm out in front of Hisoka stopping him from approaching the bed any further.

"Y/N!?" Gon calls once he sees the unconscious Y/N. He than struggles to sit up but manages.

"Don't move." The examiner points a stern finger at Gon who ignores it and keeps looking at Y/N. Still not speaking Hisoka passes the distracted examiner and lays Y/N down beside Gon who looks down at her than up at him with questioning eyes. Deciding someone else can explain everything Hisoka turns on his heels and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. Confused the examiner sits back down in his chair.

"What happened to Y/N?" Gon asks, his voice full of worry.

"I don't know." The examiner responds than stops talking like usual. Finished with the examiner Gon brings his attention back to Y/N, putting a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes are red from crying but she seems to be in a deep sleep. "Alright Gon, time for you to go back to sleep." The examiner emotionlessly says. Shocked Gon stares at the examiner waiting for him to tell him he's joking, but he doesn't. Pushing it past him Gon takes the cup being held to him and drinks it. Five minutes later Gon's out like a light and lays beside Y/N.

Waking up Y/N find herself staring at a colourless ceiling. The momentary confusion leaves once she remembers Killua. Tears start forming in her eyes once more as she recalls the past. Suddenly a slight movement draws her attention to the waking up Gon beside her. The moment his eyes flitter open she's flung herself on top of him, hugging herself against his solid body. Surprised Gon stays perfectly still.

"Gon, he's gone." She whimpers.

"What?"

"He's gone, he left! How could he just leave?!" She screams into his chest.

"HEY! Get off him, he's still hurt." The examiner gets up and try's to pull Y/N off Gon but Gon's now wrapped his arms around her, holding her close so she can't leave. Gon doesn't speak for a few minutes, letting Y/N calm down before he starts asking questions.

"You want to know what happened?" The examiner asks, he's sat back down on his chair and crossed his arms. Gon nods. "Very well, your friend, um, Killua. He's been disqualified."

"What?!"

"He killed an examiner."

"Oh." Gon leans back into his pillow and doesn't let go of Y/N who's now stopped crying and just lies there with him. "Can I go now?" Gon asks the examiner who rises his eyebrows.

"Um, yes, you're free to go."

"Yay!" Gon smiles and taps Y/N. "Come on, let's go." Y/N nods and sits up, looking down at him.

"You know I don't think he'd actually leave." Gon doesn't respond as he sits up and they're face to face.

"Let's go." Gon holds out his hand which Y/N takes and gets off the bed. Together they both smile and run out of the room, Gon pulling Y/N behind him.

"Gon where are we going?" Y/N asks, still smiling.

"To get Killua back." This makes Y/N's smile grow even more.

"Ya!" She calls and runs faster so there running beside each other.

It's been two hours since Gona and Y/N have woken up. Presently Gon is talking with a various number of different people and Y/N wonders the grounds until Gon, Kurapika and Leorio are ready to leave.

"Y/N!" A voice yells, drawing Y/N's eyes towards the young green boy running towards her.

"Ya?" She answers.

"We're going now, come on." He waves for her to follow him which she does.

"You all ready?" Y/N asks the three boys once there all together.

"Yep." Gon answers happily.

"Good, where do we go first?"

"Killua's Gon home so we're going there." Kurapika informs her.

"Kay."

"The train leaves in a half hour, let's go." Leorio says looking down at his watch.

"Beat you there." Y/N yells and points at gon than runs towards the train station. Gon, who take sit as a challenge go sprinting up behind her, leaving Kurapika and Leorio walking together after the children.