CHAPTER 14: A Tragic Kiss

TIME BEFORE…

“ Do you think your sister would do that?” Asked Lester to Ralph. He’s asking about Venus who want to ride a horse with just a simple instruction and voluntarily without an assistant.

“ She can handle that dude! She offers to do that, sure she will.” Said Ralph while enjoying himself riding a horse with Lester.
Lester make his horse run so fast that makes Ralph startled.

“ Slow down dude!” He said but Lester didn’t stop until they reached the big tree with his cousin and Claire standing smiling at them.

“ Where is she?” Asked Claire while looking around. “ is that all right to leave her alone riding a horse? Is your sister know how to do it Ralph?”

“ honestly no.” he said that makes Luke chuckled.

“ Sometimes you confused me Ralph. Do you know how dangerous to ride a horse without any experience?” Said the disappointed Luke.

“ I will go back to get her.” Said Lester and tell Ralph to get off for now and quickly go.

“ Sounds like your sister is really brave to do it for the first time.” Said the smiling face of Claire and now decide to follow Lester.

“ Hey! Are you going back here?! O-or not!” Shouted Ralph and just take a deep breath.

<<<<<>>>>>

Lester saw her nearby riding herself on the back of the horse but in a wrong position! He laughs seeing her cute moments and just nod, he quickly hide his horse on the back of the tree seeing her looking around. He thinks that it would be awkward for her to see if someone saw that.

He decided to come closer when he saw her riding in a right position at last and maybe still didn’t notice his presence for becoming busy taking pictures but suddenly startled when he says..” Need help?” and screamed that makes the animal out of control and run so fast just like that!

CONTINUATION…

I don’t have an idea how and what happened next before I got here laying down again for become unconscious for the second time. I heard someone’s approaching footsteps and a sound of people talking outside. I slowly opened my eyes when I realized what just happened earlier and now flashing it back…

“just relax okay?! Horse can feel your fear that makes it out of control! So just calm yourself and make it stop on your own!” He said with convincing stared.
That’s the moment of my hopeless feeling for thinking something that makes me out of focused and just closed my teary eyes and pull the horse saddle with so much force and shouted Hoow! Hoow! Hoow! So many times until it slows down and now stopping.

“ Yeah! You just did Venus! That’s my girl!” I heard from him but with so much nervous I collapsed! All I remember before I fell from it was him who quickly get off trying to catch my poor body and everything disappeared.

“ feeling better?” Suddenly asked Lester Klaus while arms crossed leaning his back on the door staring at me.

“ Wow! She’s awake at last! You really scared me sis! But you just nailed it!” Said my brother with amazed smile.

“ Are you that happy Ralph? She’s nearly fall from the horse and that would be dangerous if Lester didn’t catch her sooner.” Said Luke who’s now sitting beside her with worried gaze.

“How do you feel now?” He added.

“ I’m okay. Thanks for saving me.” I said while eyes looking at Lester who’s still staring so weird at me.