CHAPTER 8: Surprising Free Moment

" Why'd you didn't tell me that you will be here at this hour? I thought you cancelled your vacation here?" He asked while pouring some fresh juice to her. They're now inside of the house offered her to rest from a long time travel. Delia is in the kitchen making a glance to them while preparing their snacks.

" I am here to talk to you in person about this offer for the both of us Les..it's quite huge jerk! Let me explain well for you to completely understand we---

" That's not my thing Erika okay? I was just forced to do that photo shoot before for our school? That's it." He said with hands in the air like he would never do such thing like modeling. Erika just take a deep breath looking so frustrated in him.

" Wow!" She said while shaking her head. Erika had a Summer photo shoot held on this place she already contracted as what she likes and grab someone's offer to do modeling and soon to be featured in some magazines but the said Agency needs a man alongside with her for her first contracted passion.

" You really surprised me today. You came here hoping to change my mind? He smiled.

" I told you already that I'm not interested." He added. " Okay! Okay! You won Les, I will not beg you to do it." She sigh. " Just be my tour guide today for this wonderful place of you! How's that sound?" He said with sparkling eyes.

" You have no problem with that!" He smilingly said.

" Anyway! Who is she?" She added for seeing Delia.

" She's my Auntie Delia." He said and about to call her but Erika hold his hand so tight.

" Wait! Auntie? But why you didn't tell me sooner?!" She suddenly said and decide to get up and walk towards her to greet her with a bit awkward smiles. Lester just smile and nod.

" What is wrong with you? I let her brought my luggage earlier! And she don't hesitate to do that! I don't have an idea sorry!" She said for embarrassment but Lester just chuckled seeing her face reaction.

" Its okay! She's always like that to the visitors who keeps coming here, and to lessen your awkwardness feeling, she's not my real auntie as you think. She was working here for over 20 years and I called her auntie because we considered her as the member of our family. She's the real definition of kindness a whole package!" The long explanations makes Erika surprised.

" Really?! Wow! She's amazing to still act like nothing special to herself. And I'm impressed for hearing that!" She said while smiling and secretly make a glance to Delia.

" Hmmm..you're right! Every part of her is amazing!" He boast.

" Here's your snack dear! My homemade pasta." Suddenly said Delia while placing it to the small glass of table. Erika gave her a sweet thankful smile but when she saw the pasta, Delia notice her change of face expression like she didn't like the food.

" What's wrong? Did you just start hating pasta so sudden?" He jokingly asked while smiling. Delia look straight to her beautiful face like waiting for her response.

" Sorry. I started to not eat greasy food since the vacation start." She said and bite her lower lip.

" Oh! Sorry dear. I think I must give you something creamy like graham! Is that okay?" Delia asked but suddenly..

"I don't eat sweets and creamy that's actually not my thing. I think this one is enough for me auntie thank you so much." She's talking about the fresh juice. Lester take a deep breath. Delia look so confused to Lester for remembering the graham he told her to made with eyes saying What was that for? But Lester just move up his shoulder.

" okay. That's weird!" She just said while still looking at him.

" Yeah! It's quite weird auntie but its on my diet list." Said Erika for not having an idea for Delia's weird feeling and excuse herself together with her crying pasta.

" Hey! Is she okay?" She said feeling sorry for rejecting the pasta.

" Yes. Say sorry for the pasta. I feel like the food is crying because of you." He said.

" Haha! Okay! I will go taste her graham instead of pasta. Is that alright? " She said while smiling but Lester surprised when he realise that Ralph brought all the graham when he left as what he told.

" Ops! I think I forgot that there's nothing left since someone brought it all to their home." He said.

" Ow! That's okay. Not a big problem, but I wonder who's that person who really loved eating graham and take it all? She asked.

" He's my friend Ralph. Sure you know him since we're students in the same school." Erika think hardly to remember that name but she don't have an idea.

" Sorry. I only knew my friends there. Anyway! I think you're talking about the guy who uploaded your photos on social media right?" She asked with curiosity.

" yes! That's it! He's Ralph and his sister-

"Venus?" She added that makes Lester wonder for cutting his word.

"You know her sister?" He asked while pouring another juice in his glass.

" Not really. I got curious when I saw her face on that photo. She seems so happy with that beautiful smile." She said. Lester wondered why the topic becomes like that knowing that Erika used to ignored the girls around him at school.

" She's pretty that's why I did some stalking you know..on social media. She seems nice to be with, right? and admit it, You look happy on this photo." She added and get her phone to show him the picture where they smiling so lovely with each other.

" Hey. I ---"

" Promise I really hate your smile here. Please tell me how'd you feel this moment." She said with teasing smile that makes him laugh.

" She's a nice person okay? Nothing to worry about how I smile on that photo. " He said and Erika just chuckled and pinch his nose.

" really? Why should i worried?! I'm not your girlfriend to worried about how you smile to her. Just want to ask with curiosity." She said waiting for his right answer.

" okay..I get it. You're taking a vacation here just to ask that don't you? Where did you start asking about girls on me? Is there something wrong with that photo? He smiled.

" ugh! Whatever Lester..but still I want to meet her in person okay? Do something for me to meet her, that's not a request, everyone in school who knows you keeps spreading interesting rumors about this girl, don't blame me to be one of those interested." She said. Lester just stare at her with eyes saying..