CHAPTER 5: Small Paradise

Why is it so many beautiful and relaxing places out here? I saw a lot of tourist spot that I don't remember any names of it, actually my mind was full of confusions and questions because of this moment. Sometimes I made to think why I didn't know more about him since I got a crush on him? Sounds so ridiculous right? And this moment of us, I wish we had a lot of fun knowing each other very well. Ops! Stop being so excited! I calm myself and secretly make a glance on him using the front mirror of his car.

"We're here!" He said with broadly smile. "Wow!" Said the amazed face of Ralph who's still taking stolen shots.

" okay! Here we go!" Said Lester and stop the engine and quickly come out from his car and open the car door for me.

" make yourself comfortable. Uhmm..I guess you just wear the right get up today!" He said while staring at me from head to toe that's why I awkwardly watch myself for that.

" Hahaha! Hey you two! You look great in this picture!" Suddenly said my brother and shown us his phone screen where we can see the pictured moment of us talking to each other with both lovely smile. What?! Did I just smile for mentioning my outfit? Oh no! I didn't know that! I hysterically think. While Lester still staring to the said pictures which I don't know what's on his mind.

" stop taking weird pictures brother." I just said and rolled my eyes while in my mind..Lovely pictures indeed! Good job bro! thank god he didn't know that his sister is about to die for joyful moments!
We are now walking to the wide grassy ground, I can say that the way was purposely made. The place have more growing trees as well, and a huge concrete house in the center that looks like designed by American architect painted with a combination of brown,gray and white. Its window's are made in tempered glass except for the windows on first floor. Wow! They've totally spent a lot of money building their house! When I turn my eyes on the other side, I notice the other motorcycles with sidecars and other vehicles which I think its been used for delivering harvested products.

" this place is so quiet like grandmas" I said while looking around.

" I wonder where we can see the exciting views of this place except with your grandpas amazing house! " Said my brother while recording anything he saw using his video phone.

" I think we should go inside." Says Lester and smile at me for I don't know.

As we continue walking, Lester showed us the way through the other side of the said farm which you can see the creative design using pieces of painted woods arranged in Small Paradise words.

" Wow! Here we go! Look at this guys! Small Paradise is waving for ya'll! Haha!" Exciting voice of Ralph who keeps recording.

" I think you should ask Lester first if this place are allowed to take videos" I said.

" No its okay! Nothing to worry about that." He said and wink at me? Oh no! What are you doing?! I clear my throat for that when I saw a woman waving on the said house nearby.

" Hey Lester! Your grandpa asked earlier if your home! Oh! You have a visitor! " loud voice of the woman in her 40's wearing a wonderful smile.

"They're my friends auntie. Where is grandpa?" He asked for a woman he just called auntie.

" he's in the farm waiting for you, I think he wants to tell you something." She said with excitement.

"Something like what?" He asked. " Just ask your grandpa." She said and quickly grab our hands while saying, " let's eat some snacks before you go to that farm okay? I have made a lot of delicious graham and vegetable salad" She said while holding my hand so tight that makes me smile for being surprised.