CHAPTER 3:The Secret Farm

Mom just bite her lower lip and sigh while my dad is sitting so quiet hearing my uncles speech about what happened to me. I think he don’t need to tell them on detail it was quite a long story.

“ Now that you know that she’s afraid to ride on high places, its better to remember it every single day “ She said with not sound so good as I expected. My mother just look at me and take a deep breath then she walk towards the kitchen and I found myself and uncle smiling to each other. But we just stop doing that when we realise the presence of my dad staring to us saying “having fun huh.”

<<<<<>>>>>

“ What are you doing?” I asked to my brother while smiling on his own staring on his phone placed on the table like he was expecting someone will call him. Then I heard the sounds of cling from his phone not just once but I don’t remember how many times. “ Uploaded at last! Haha!” He laughs for success! I just frowned and turn myself back on him when I think about his possible happiness and got surprised.

“ Did you just upload our photo with Lester Klaus?” I asked with a bit calmness.

“ Yeah you’re right! why not? I tagged every person on that photo so, lucky for you” He said with proudly smile that makes my eyes big.

“Oh no!” I quickly open my phone and check if what is happening on the comment section. I scroll and scroll to find someone’s comment.

“ Hey! Are you okay?” Asked Ralph but I keep doing scrolling without thinking and realising that I can see every persons name on my notification when they reacts and leave comments on it.

“ idiot” I mumbled.

“What? Did you just called me that?! Mooooom!” I got surprised for his loud voice and run towards him to cover his mouth.

“ Hmmm!!---MmmMmmm!” He said. And bite my finger! So I quickly remove my precious hand.

“ What is wrong with you?!” Asked the surprise Ralph while wiping his messy mouth.

“ Why did you bit me?! Ouch!” I said.

“ You started it, you called me idiot! That hurts more than that!” He complained.

“ its not you! Okay?!” I said with voice a bit annoyed while still holding my hurt finger.

“What is happening here?” Suddenly asked our mom who opened the door quickly. I give a threatening look for my brother to not speak about the bad word I just said.

“ I heard someone shouted, what is going on?” She added.

“ N-nothing mom.. We are just playing teasing games! So Ralph just shouted for so much happiness! Right?!” I said while looking to my brother hoping him to just go with the flow.

“ Haha! Yes mom! She’s right!” He said that makes me relieved.

“ teasing games? How did it bring you so much fun?” She sigh and look again to the both of us.

“ Watch your voice, your grandma is resting” She added and closed the door and leave quietly.

“ Teasing games huh” He said and laugh without a sound like really an idiot I just chuckled for my crap idea when I suddenly remember the uploaded photos! I’m doomed if Ashley saw that, she’s a silent bomb than anyone else. And she knows that Lester is my ultimate crush. What if she just leave a comment which I really don’t want to read that makes me feel embarrassed in front of him. He will just laugh at me for that! And one thing, He has a lot of admirers who will slap my beautiful face! She’s offline 30 minutes ago, So I decide to warn her by giving her a direct message and I found myself typing a quite long speech for that threat when my phone vibrates for caller. I quickly answered it as I watched the unknown numbers on my phone screen.