CHAPTER 24

Unknowingly half an hour later, Rudra finds himself alone with the manager while Om, Gauri and Soumya are busy playing with Ansh who has forgotten his cranky mood and is happy to be hugged by Gauri, teased by Soumya and fascinated by Om's hair, finding himself speechless Rudra ask- "guys I acknowledge that the baby is very cute but don't you forget for what purpose we came here." I think we should leave now as we have further things to discuss.

Reluctant to leave the child, all three glares at Rudra, who startled by their gazes ask- "what? now what is that look for?"

At this moment, another person comes and after seeing Ansh sighs in relief and says- "Thank God, he is fine otherwise mam would have killed me. Baby come let's go to mam, she is asking for you. Why did you come out, you know your mum gets tense on not finding you in her cabin" saying this lady leaves will Ansh who happily wave his hands in "bye" gesture to trio.

Not realizing blood had attracted blood, a deep bond was unknowingly formed. Even though seeing Shivaay's eyes and Anika's features on the child, they failed to connect the dots and once again missed to hold the hand of the fate. Even after hugging the "Ansh" of their brother, they failed to notice the rush of joy they felt inside their heart.

In hotel,

Gauri:- God! we only met him first time today but I feel as if we have bond very old. I am missing him already.

Soumya:- same here bhabhi. He is so cute that I wish to kidnap him and keep him with me forever. (dreamily sighs)

Rudra:-(Finding their behaviour amusing, taunts) Somo you do realise that kidnapping is illegal. If you really wish to be sentenced to prison, try kidnapping and see if his parents don't keep you in jail forever.

Sumo (irked by his taunt):- stupid! Of course I am just saying how I feel. I am a law abiding citizen and I won't break the law. She then wishper to Rudra- "besides why don't you give me such a beautiful child."

Rudra startled by Saumya sudden open behaviour blushes and says:- Wh.....What are you saying in front of everyone!

Soumya (amused):- Rudra, it's not like they can hear us.

Rudra then realize that both Om & Gauri seems to be lost in their own thoughts, so he ask aloud- "so what's next?"

At this moment, Om suddenly feels his phone ping and see the message. After reading the SMS, he says to everyone- "you guys have your dinner. I have some work" and he leaves before anyone could say anything.

Gauri being used to his this behaviour remains silent whereas Rudra and Soumya noticing this decide to keep their silence reading each Other Eyes.

In car on empty Road,

Om:- so have you found the tape?

Khanna sitting beside Om on passenger seat:- No sir, Svetlana had left India three years back. Where is she, is still unknown but Abhay sir is in US with Tanya mam. Abhay sir had never married Svetlana but because of his Revenge he acted alongside her which infuriated Tanya mam who was legally married to Abhay sir and she left him. After realising that Svetlana used him for her own purpose, Abhay sir fought with her and followed Tanya mam to US. Now they both had re-started their life and Tanya mam had given birth to a baby girl three months back.

It looks like that Abhay sir had given up on finding the truth about Kalyani mills and Svetlana who knew more than us had also disappeared. Now the person involved is our second best choice to finding the truth.

Om:- You mean Mr Oberoi? No way, do you think he will tell the truth? The person who faked his heart attack only to outcast Shivay from our life, will he help us to find Shivay? No! Never! I know for sure that if he even has a slightest doubt that shivaay is still alive, he can even order people around him to kill him. So don't even think about him.          

And you said second best choice then who was the first?

Khanna:- Shivay sir.

Om (shocked):- what? Shivay? Do you mean Shivaay has already found out the whole truth of Kalyani mills? But how? More importantly, how do you know that he knows the truth?

Khanna (hesitate):- Actually I had my doubts about Sir being alive few years back but I declined the possibility believing the fact that if sir was really alive, there was no way he won't come back to OM.