CHAPTER 32

Svetlana seeing him smile and hug him:- "How have you been Ansh?"

Ansh:- Good and you?

Svetlana:- Me too good. Here I thought you already forgot me, you didn't even see me in the car & pouts.

Ansh kissing her cheeks:- No! Never! Ansh no forgot Maasi.

Anika smiling towards duo and take a seat beside Svetlana:- of course! How can he forget you? When every birthday and festivals he receives a gift from you.

Svetlana (kissing him):- What to do, I just love him so much. still hugging Ansh

The other four feels shocked by their bonding & also feel a little upset. What has happened among them that their past do not matter while present look peaceful.

Gauri seeing Ansh:- Arey Ansh! Bhojai, he is your child? means my nephew? Shankar ji, we have already met him a day before in Ayka. Oh now I know why I felt that we have an old Bond.

Ansh hearing Gauri look towards her, recognising her he smiles at her and forward his hand to hug her. Gauri feeling happy that Ansh remembers her gets up, rush towards him and hug him, kissing his cheeks, she says – "you remember me? haan Ansh! finally remember Gauri."

Soumya, Om and Rudra unable to control themselves also rush towards them and tease Ansh.

Shivaay startled after hearing Gauri again look towards Anika who is sitting smiling towards them. Unable to control himself any longer, he shouts- "What were you both thinking? You made plans behind my back? Have you both realized what are at stake? Don't you both remember what can we lose?"

Anika and Svetlana startled by his shouting, looks towards him who is bubbling in anger, gulping both look towards each other. Mustering up her courage, Svetlana says- "Shivaay we didn't break our promise. In fact we didn't do much, we just delayed you from going to London. Moreover they were trying to find you, find the truth. We also felt that the truth has to be revealed one day then why not now.

Shivaay interrupting:- Truth! Do hell with the truth. Don't you guys remember what we have faced because of this truth. How can you both forget when you both have risked your life to save them because of this truth. Even if not for yourselves but at least for Ansh, you guys should have not meddled. In fact you should have told me beforehand.

Om fed up by being kept in the dark for so long ask:- Truth! Truth! What the hell is the truth?

Shivaay from the time at the airport when I first saw you, called you, till now I haven't seen you smile at us once. Are you not happy to see us? Did you not wanted us to ever find you? Do you wish for us to be in the dark about you being alive? Why? Why are you not glad to see us? Why did you lie? Why did you disappear? Why did you not come back? Why did you hide yourself all these years? What the hell is the bloody truth which is keeping us apart, brother? What have we done or what exactly Oberoi's have done? Why Kalyani Mill incident is connected to so many people disappearance? Just what the heck is the truth?

"I will tell you" comes a voice. Hearing all turns and see Bhavya standing at the gates along with Tia.

Svetlana standing up, rushed towards them and hug both of them.

Tia:- How are you, di? It's been 3 years since we met in person. Universe knows how much I have missed you.

Bhavya:- Di, I am glad that you finally found the courage and returned. I promise I will give my all to find her and bring justice to everyone.

Svetlana (feeling emotional):- I am glad. Glad to see both of you fine. Bhavya, I am sorry. Sorry your sister fell weak and ran away.

Bhavya:- No di. I understand at that time we all choose silence over bloodbath. I don't blame you. I don't blame anyone. (seeing towards shivaay and Anika)

Anika coming forward:- Bhavya thank you. Thank you for your understanding in the past as well as present.

Bhavya nodding:- I understand Di. I do. You and Tia di had Ansh and Aryan to protect. Svetlana di had our family to protect. Veer jeeju was conflicted. Whoever had risked would have lost someone most precious to him. But now that you all has taken a step, I will do my best to ensure that past tragedies won't repeat. We won't ever have to scumb to her evilness.