CHAPTER 21

Unaware of the fact that Rudra might lose his near by chance of meeting Shivay because of suspicion, was doing sit ups in front of his angry wife who had finally found out the truth about "his bhaiya being alive".

Despite being suspicious about his strange behaviour, Soumya left the matter go. But coincidentally she picked up the phone call from Ayka event management who has called to verify his identity and time of appointment which led to her knowing that Rudra booked an appointment using her surname. Feeling something amiss she confronted him asking about the so-called biggest event unknown to her and mystery behind the surname. Feeling guilty Rudra decided to confess all. Soumya feeling upset that Rudra didn't trust her enough to tell her about his suspicious got angry on him and just like that to earn his wife forgiveness the husband decided to kneel.

Rudra:- Somu really you were the first person I wanted to tell about my suspicion but then I remembered how hard you are studying for your thesis and how busy you were. I didn't want to add to your worries and burden you, that is only the reason I hid this matter.

Soumya:- OK I will forgive you provided I am coming with you.

Rudra:- but about your college and your research work?

Soumya:- don't worry I can manage but I want to accompany you.

Next day, in Goa, in hotel,

Gauri was on the phone call with her colleagues and Om was in washroom when there is a knock on their Hotel door. Gauri keeps the phone on hold and goes to open the door. As she opens, SURPRISED her mouth remains open in "O", the phone slips from her hands and she calls out "Saumya!".

Soumya:- Gauri bhabhi! and then she hugs her. Hi, it's nice to finally meet you. Till now we only talked on phone that too 3 years back but now that I finally see you in person, I am so happy.

Gauri (smiling):- Same here Saumya, I so wanted to meet you that when I got your wedding invitation I cannot tell you how excited I was to come but....

"but your husband refused because he does not consider us family anymore" said Rudra who was standing silent behind Saumya witnessing his wife and bhabhi dramatic meet.

Gauri (startled):- Rudy bhaiya! It's not that.... it's just.... you know...... Omkara ji......

Rudra:- Bhabhi it's ok. You do not need to find excuse for him.

Gauri (embarrassed):- but...

Om on hearing commotion outside comes, calling out –"Gauri with whom are you talking?" and then suddenly he gets startled by the hug.

Soumya (hugging him):- Bade Baal wale bhaiya! How are you? You know how much I have missed you? I am also upset with you that you did not come to attend our wedding.

Om (coming out of shock):- Soumya! I missed you too. I am so sorry that I didn't come but I am so happy for you. What about you? Are you happy?

Soumya:- Absolutely!! but bhaiya you guys finally came to India but did not even came to meet me. Not good! At last, I only decided to come.

Om:- No it's not true. Actually I plan to come to Mumbai after solving all the problems here and then meet you.

Rudra interrupting:- Somu, we are here to find Shivay bhaiya and Anika bhabhi let's concentrate on that matter first. I got an appointment with Ayka event management for today. Me and Om will go there while Somu you can stay here with bhabhi.

Gauri:- I also want to meet bhojai. Please let us come too. Right Soumya?

Soumya:- Right bhabhi, we are coming with you and dare you refuse. Remember!! and she gestures him something with her eyes indicating if he remembers his punishment. Rudra gulping nodded helplessly.

Om saw their interaction while founding it amusing, he also felt glad to see their bond and understanding. His baby brother really met his match in Saumya.