CHAPTER 37

Om:- Threat from family?

Shivaay :- Yes from family! Have you forgotten bade papa, you know him, you know for ousting me out of the house he joined hands with Svetlana, faked a heart attack. And Badi Maa she took a promise from me to leave everything, everyone and never return, why? Because she believed her cheating husband over her goody Nephew! What have I not done for the family, for Oberoi mansion, for her sons that it didn't took a minute for her to blame me, hate me so easily that she gave me vanvas. Didn't she saw me growing up? Didn't she realize that I have always been the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi for our family?

Rudra the minute Ansh enters Oberoi mansion, a new fight will begin. The fight of next heir to the chairman position of Oberoi Empire. We all had been there, we have seen mom and bade papa fighting and what that did to our family. Do you think I would ever let my son to be part of that? Never! My son, my light, I won't ever let his brightness to dim, his happiness taken away or his happy home shattered. My responsibilities won't ever be my son's burden saying this he picks up a yawning Ansh and leave the two to ponder.

Om:- Rudra, Shivay is right. Oberoi mansion is a battlefield and Ansh would be made part of it whether he wants or not if he ever enters Oberoi mansion. Shivaay won't ever let Ansh be part of that. Did we made a mistake by finding them? Did we in our selfishness broke their happy world?

Rudra :- No Om! Shivay Bhaiya is not unhappy with us but he is afraid that we would want him to return to Oberoi mansion. Haven't you noticed his glistening eyes, trembling arms when we hugged him. He loved, love and will always love us. Don't ever doubt that! But now he is a father who wants a safe heaven for his son.

I had felt that possessiveness and protection from him. I had been there Om, where he would want his son to be happy, cheerful and away from all the problems. (emotionally) He is just trying to be a good father Om, he is a father after all.

Om once again realizing that there Rudy has really matured in Rudra. Now he can understands the meaning the words could not describe, read the eyes, feels the emotions that one would hide.

In living room, (together with all the girls)

Anika:- Now there must be many questions you guys do want to ask, so please [gesturing them to shoot]

Soumya:- Where is Pinky aunty and Shakti uncle? You mentioned they went missing _ _
Anika interrupting:- Don't worry, they are safe and in contact with us. Actually what happened is Shivay and me, we went to Vaishno Devi when our business stabilised and we got news of my pregnancy. There we met Pinky aunty who was in depression, shocked to see her state we decided to tell the truth to them but because of danger we had no choice but to send them away to a place where nobody recognises them and we can still keep in touch with them. So we send them to London near Siddharth and Malaika place, so that we can keep in touch and be relieved as of their safety.
In fact while settling them, we stayed two months with them but because of our business and unknown enemy at that time, we had to come back to Goa. And when Pinky Aunty heard the news of Ansh's birth, it was so difficult to stop her from running to us but she understood our situation. (smiling) Now as promised every Sunday, grandmother and grandson has long call without any interference by us.

Gauri:- But didi how come you know that we have been searching for you? Swetlana told bade bhaiya that you gelayed him from going to London. What did it mean?

Anika at the same time seeing Shivaay coming downstairs , she replies :- Actually Rudra must have hired a Private Investigator then our security head informed me that someone is locking into us, first we thought it might be some enemy but later I got to know the identity of the person & it turns out to be Rudra. I was so ecastic & wanted to tell you (she says looking towards Shivaay) but then I received call from Tia & she informed me that Omru are in Goa & was asking about KM's incident truth. I got worried as to their safety. Neither I could contact them on my own owning to the promise we made nor I could tell u considering your adamant attitude to move to London. I knew if you got to know you will find a way to misled them & take us to London as early as possible. So the only way I could think of was to let destiny take its course while I Can just delay our departure for few days. Our meet, our reunion, I left it all to fate. Fortunately, fate is my side this time that's why you guys found us.

Shivay:- Anika I need to talk to you alone. Come to our room. Anika seeing Shivay leaving followed him knowing now she has to Convince him as to her reason for planning behind his back.

In Shivika room,

Shivaay:- Ani do you realize what you have done? To stop us from going to London, you deliberately gave me excuse that your office work is pending. You actually lied to me! If you have told me beforehand about Om Ru being in Goa, discussed with me before deciding to bring the truth to light, I would have helped you but you didn't trust me at all.

Anika:- Shivay it's not about trust. I just didn't want you to be worried. I know you missed them but still for Ansh's safety you would here sacrificed this chance to go back.

Shivaay:- I don't want to go back! Ani, don't you realize, we are happy as a small family we are now. Ansh is safe, mom & dad are in much healthy relationship then they were ever & you, do you think you can actually go back to OM?

Anika:- Shivay why do you think I have a problem with going back to OM?

Shivaay:- Because that mansion was built on the ashes of KM's worker which also include your father. In that mansion lives the people who were to some extent responsible for your father's death. If at the incident time, they would have tried to investigate the truth instead of trying to cover up the incident to get the insurance money you father won't have died unjustly. He wouldn't have died as a suspected arsoner. You girls might had better childhood.
Ani, the day truth came out before us, do you remember what was your reaction? Let me tell you, you looked at me as if I have betrayed you, you kept me at a distance for a whole month & when Mom tried to reach you, call you, you were so conflicted as how to face them, accept them. It took a month & my accident for you to accept it all, accept me, dad & mom. Even after accepting me, you were reserved with them until they asked your forgiveness. It was only after Ansh birth that you became normal with them.

Ani jaan, I agree that we had enough of this hiding and we shall unveil the truth but in doing so do u think you are ready to go back to OM. Are you ready to forgive the people living there?

Anika (hesitant):- Shivay I... I.. just wanted to bring truth to light so it do not endanger Om Ru, Gauri & Saumya's life. I wanted you to finally meet them, hug them once again. I wanted Obro's together again. I just.. I never thought beyond that. Going back to OM or forgiving the others, I actually didn't think that far. The moment I got to know about them I forgot every other thing. I am sorry Shivay, I... I don't think I am ready to go back to OM.