CHAPTER 22

At GOA airport, Shivay with his family arrived and Departed for their home "Shivika mansion".

Shivaay:- Ani I have to go to office to complete the pending work. Tomorrow I will arrange Movers to help you with packing and all & Day after tomorrow we will leave for London.

Anika:- Shivaay you are going to office but I also have appointments lined up so then what about Ansh? You know I can't leave him alone at house. Usually you take him with you to office or one of us manage our work from home but today we both would be busy then what about Ansh?

Shivaay:- Today I am seriously very busy and Ansh is also very cranky so he would also be clingy towards us. Ani jaan, please today you manage with him, take him with you to office. Besides, Rachel would be with you. She can handle half of your work that way you would also have less work to stress upon.

Anika (convinced):- You are right with her I don't have to worry much. She really is good in her work and I have decided to promote her, so she could handle our business from here while I will manage London office.

Shivay:- Good decision! she deserves her promotion. Ok Ani, first you get ready for office. Meantime I will hold Ansh otherwise he would cry said Shivaay taking Ansh from Anika's arms who is clinging to his mother since the flight.

Holding Ansh in his arms Shivaay says to Ansh:- Ansh what happened baby? Are you tired? without answering him Ansh lays his head on Shivay shoulder and clutch his shirt lapel with his tiny hands.

Shivaay:- Are you sleepy baby? Do you want to take a nap? saying so Shivay try to put Ansh on bed but Ansh starts whining so Shivay again pick him up and walks around the living hall patting his back.

Anika coming out of washroom after getting ready ask Shivay to give her Ansh so he could also get ready but Ansh is already asleep. Shivay slowly place him on bed and finally Shivay gets ready for office.

After breakfast, Shivay wakes up Ansh and then drop them both to Ayka event management by himself. Ansh still half sleepy snuggles in his mother's arms as she goes to her cabin.

Rachel (subordinate of Anika seeing her coming, greets her):- Mam Good afternoon! Here is the schedule for today.

Anika:- Rachel as I informed you I have decided to hand over the management of this office to you while I will handle London office. I wish to finish my pending work that requires my physical presence or personal opinion today only. The rest I believe you can manage yourself and if you have any doubts you could discuss with me over video conferencing hereafter. As of now you handle all the new clients and the one's you can handle yourself while I manage the necessary and urgent ones.

Rachel:- ok mam. I have already separated the urgent appointments for you but mam sorry to ask, but we did not had any plans to open London office then why suddenly.... she hesitates

Anika (smiling):- Why suddenly I decided to go to London that's what you wanted to ask right Rachel? Actually it's Shivaay decision to shift to London. You know that for him our security is of utmost importance and now that he feels that there is some danger lurking around us, there is no way he will stay still.

Rachel knows Shivaay as long as she had known Anika afterall she was first of a few people who joined Shivika in establishing Ayka event management. She does not know who were they, their past or where they came from but she do know that they have enemies. The powerful one's as that who once had caused major heartbreak to both of them. She has witnessed both of their struggles to overcome that past. She therefore truly wish to see them happy and together forever.

Rachel:- mam then about Ansh baby, shall I take him with me?

Anika:- No, he is cranky today. He won't go to you or to anyone else. Let him calm down saying this Anika place Ansh on the sofa in her office and sit beside him while opening her laptop and started working.

Rachel seeing Anika busy leave to handle her own work. At reception, she informs the receptionist about Anika's schedule and her own list of client meetings to send right client to right person.