CHAPTER 19

One week later, in Goa airport,

Shivaay:- Anika, Ansh hurry up! You guys took too much time today that I feel like we are gonna miss our flight. From last two days one or the other things kept messing on that our plan to go to London has been delayed till today. Now until we board this flight, I wouldn't feel relieved .

Anika:- Shivaay how big of a liar are you! If not for your hair, would we still be running late? It was you who takes at least half an hour to just style your hair.

Shivaay:- Anika now you want to fight with me?

Anika:- Shivay get your facts straight it is you who always tries to find topic to fight with me.

Ansh:- mom-dad you guys wanna board the flight or not because I see huge que ahead of us on Security Check.

Shivaay:- oh no! Ani come fast. Ansh come to dad, I will carry you.

Shivay hugs Ansh in his arms and walks fast holding Anika's hand in his free hand while bodyguards are dragging the luggage behind them.

On the road, a car is driving fast overtaking others nearly causing an accident. While the drivers of other car are cursing the man in the car, the said man remains deaf to them and just focuses on driving.

As soon as he reaches his destination, he comes out of his car & without paying heed to anything else he runs inside the building and try to search for someone with longing filled eager Eyes. He turns to the staff, while holding his breath he ask- "Mam did the flight for London took off ?"

Staff:- No but it's about time, the last passengers are at Security Check , throwing "thank you" words in air he run towards security checkpoint trying to look for him and then in desperation he calls out aloud – "Shivaay"

Who is the man? Why is he looking for shivaay so desperately? Did he finally see him? Did Shivaay stayed or left with his family as he planned to?

All these questions swirlling in the mind, answers to which can be found in the passage of time, so shall the time be rewind to see what actually lead to these circumstances.

5 days before leaving, In Goa hotel, in evening,

Gauri (on phone) :-Om are you coming for dinner?

Om :-No, you eat and don't wait for me. I have some work and he cut the call without hearing anything his wife trying to ask him.

Gauri:- Om but.....hello... Om... sighing "where are you Om? what are you doing? From the past few days you are behaving strangely. The day Rudra left for Mumbai, you are practically staying outside only. Not coming to Hotel, not telling me your whereabouts, what are you busy with? Why and about what are you being so secretive?

Neither you agreed to go to Mumbai with Rudy bhaiya nor you are accompanying me. Have you ever considered how lonely I must be feeling? Even shopping and roaming around feels like a hassle now.

If it is the way you thought to stay and wait for bade bhaiya's return then at least you should have given me heads up. At least I would have chosen to leave with Rudy bhaiya to meet Soumya or planned to go to Bareilly to meet my mum."

disappointedly she then looks towards serving of two on the dining table, placed in front of her.

Other side, in a café,

Om (while keeping phone on the table thinking):- Gauri, please wait a little longer. I am trying to find the missing puzzle of the game played with us. Once I find it, I promise I will surrender myself to you, accept all the punishment you bestow upon me and ask your forgiveness my love. Give me few days just enough to right the things that have gone wrong.