Unveiling the past and the run

Dr. Daniel Smith saw many things while being a doctor in Royal Woods, most of them coming from the infamous Loud family. However except those times it was only normal cases in a quiet suburban town like Royal Woods nothing exciting happens. Daniel has to admit he loves the leisure life in the suburb. However, in just one night everything crashed down.

He realized the real life of a doctor and how many people don't deserve the title of a human being.

Dr. Smith examined the poor boy in front of him. Scars, burn marks, bruises, cuts, all of them covering something even more gruesome.

Perfectly straight thin scars with a couple of almost invisible dots right next to the lines.

He knew perfectly what they are

Scalpel marks

He knows how they looked he saw them almost every day.

Th-they dissected an innocent boy and after they torture him for god knows how much. Only this thought makes him want to throw up. Fortunately, he stopped himself. He couldn't break down so early, not yet.

The boy had many other problems. Internal bleeding. Infected cuts, scratches, and broken bones, also the boy looked like he is under influence of a strong drug.

When they finally finished put some stitches on the worst wounds and they already started to bandage him.

He woke up but his eyes were unfocused, his face was blank and he stayed completely still like he wasn't in the middle of a hospital room surrounded by strangers. Usually, people freak out trying to run away, move, scream, something! But he looked like he didn't even care if they actually wanted to hurt him!

After a couple of seconds, a nurse called to him. It was just a simple question that we told every patient when they woke up, nothing special.

"Are you ok young man? Do you know what is your name?"

But when the boy lay his dead eyes on the female nurse. His breath that was steady and controlled the entire time started to speed up at the alarming speed. His eyes got wide and he open his mouth large.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

He screamed like he saw the worst monster in his dreams. He immediately tried to run away to get out as far away from the female nurse that looked too shocked to even move at the reaction of the young boy.

In the end, they needed 4 people to pin him down long enough to grab his left arm to inject him.

Dr. Daniel hesitate for a second after he was that his left arm was filled with many injection marks. He almost froze up but he snap back immediately and immediately inject him with something that will allow the boy to fall asleep immediately.

The medicine took half an hour to calm him down. It was pretty weird because this medicine could knock out grown men almost immediately. However, he didn't put too much thought into it.

They took the sleeping boy and started to clean him up to see clearly in what state his body is and how bad his wounds are.

When the staff washed his hair they could clearly see the boy has white hair.

Naturally white hair

"I think I overdid a bit but don't worry I will apologize later, my sweet"

After a couple of good hours, the doctors finally finished their work. They connected him to some machines to help to monitor his heartbeat, to help him breathe, and generally keep him alive.