The end of the storm

The long storm was finally getting signs of stopping the rain that not long ago was hating the ground millions huge drops of water became little drops of water falling here and there the wind strong enough to blow the neighbor's cat off her feet was reduced to almost nothing letting the residents of Royal Woods enjoy the smelling of rain and the scenery without having a newspaper flying on their faces and windows.

On the road, Luan Loud the comedian of the family was walking home with her friends after finishing their work at the Theatre Club.

"That was quite the storm, I'm sure for the people who got outside it must 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸. Hahaha! Get it?"

All of them laughed happily. In the eyes of the public, Luan remained the same jester everyone loves and likes to have around.

"Here is my house guys!"

Luan didn't say anything else and run toward her house. She reached the porch and her perfect large smile loosen a bit.

"Luan wait!"

Her smile snaps back up. She turned around and she saw Benny her ex-boyfriend. Sitting in front of the porch looking very nervous.

"Hey, Benny what wind blows you back? Haha! Get it?"

Benny let a smile and look at Luan her smile was perfect so perfect that he fooled him like everyone else.

"H-Hey Luan I know that you been in a b-bad p-place... b-but now... you know... well... wanna go get some..."

"Luan get your ass here! Pops wanna tell us something!"

The raspy voice of Lynn shot from the window. It scared Benny so much that he almost ran away.

He turns his head up to see Lynn "Lynn-sanity" Loud.

*gulp*

He turn his head down to see Luan opening the door and closing it like he wasn't even there. He lowered his head.

'I really screwed it up didn't I?'

That thought run inside his head while he started to walk home all dejected.

*click*

Once the door was closed her perfect, large smile and happy face dropped like a mask made of cement, honestly for her it wasn't any different.

She loved to smile but since Lincoln disappeared smiling started to hurt... a lot.

She looked up to see Lynn. Sitting at the top of the stairs staring at her emotionless.

"You're ok?"

When her rough voice, enter her ears she remembered how damaged her voice was.

She couldn't imagine how hard it was for her to even speak she must have felt so much pain when she yelled from the second floor.

But she still did it.

The Jester just shakes her head slowly while looking directly into Lynn's eyes with the same emotionless face.

"No"

Lynn didn't say anything and just walk to her room.

Without Lincoln, the family got... colder. They still help each other but every time when they eat or watch TV they will spend in perfect silence. Lincoln was their pacemaker the only one who actually dare to step up and at least try to help. Without him, almost every fight end badly.

Without Lincoln their family is incomplete and she sincerely doesn't know how long it can resist.

The girl with brown hair sigh and walks up the stairs directly to her room to get a well-deserved rest.

When she entered her room, she opened her laptop and click a link that opened a video.

《Hey people! Here is Gossip Rocking the blog where all the rock 'n roll rumors appear first and in exclusive.》

On the screen was a teenage girl wearing a rock outfit very colorful.

《Today we will speak about Luna Loud! Exactly boys and girls 𝘵𝘩𝘦 Luna Loud the new princess of rock who stole all our hearts with a couple of lyrics!》

《We all know about her tragedy. The dear lost brother who she loved so much disappear almost a year ago.》

On the screen appeared a picture with Lincoln and Luna hugging and smiling looking like the happiest pair of siblings.

《Aren't they cute, but let's go back at the subject if somebody you know lost their relative that they love very much what would you say to them?》

《I tell you what not to say!》

"Oh no"

Luan already knew what this leads.

A video appeared with a ground of boys surrounding Luna.

"Come on Luna we paid good money so at least tell me something juicy! That "lost brother" of yours isn't even real didn't ya? It's possible just an old sex toy of yours and now you use those pictures to gain the public pity. Have to say nice mo... "

*Pow*

In the video, you can see Luna hitting that piece of shit's face. His friends looked like they wanted to jump in for their friend but one of them point out at the camera that was recording the whole scene, they got scared and ran away like the cowards they were.

Luan can't help but smile a bit when that piece of shit got hit in the face.

She closed her laptop and tucked herself in her bed, not even bothering herself to change her clothes. She wanted just to sleep.

The Loud house was slowly breaking but even so, their minds were in synch because all of them were thinking about one single person their brother Lincoln Loud.

"Ugh..."

He was walking on the side of the road. His voice was rough even worse than Lynn's his eyes were empty but when his head looked up a little spark of hope appeared in them.

His body was approaching an old thin pole in a staggered manner.

He lifted one hand full of scars and bruises with some fresh cuts. He touched the pole for a second to regain his balance and when he let go a huge red mark made of blood in form of his hand palm was left behind.

The pole was supporting a medium metal sign that show.

Welcome to Royal Woods

The owner of the blood mark is a young boy. You can't identify the exact color of his messy hair because of all of the dirt and blood.

The boy was wearing a large white t-shirt, full of holes cuts blood, and even some burn marks.

Every step was getting weaker. His vision was getting blurred.

*thud*

After a couple of more steps, the boy falls to the ground.

The boy didn't just look like he was at his death's door. Of no, he has been chewed, spits out, and then step on by the death itself, and now death just enjoy the show.

A couple of meters away a pair of blue eyes were watching the boy with an amused smirk.

"I had my fun, call the police."