Torn Melodies

*G҉u҉i҉t҉a҉r҉ S҉o҉u҉n҉d҉ *

The sound of the rock guitar sound clearly in the darkness.

A crow of people, young and old screaming their lungs out at a stage covered in the darkness.

The few lights placed next to the stage would help the crown to see a bit of the silhouettes that belong to what is look like 3 girls and one boy.

"Let's go! Be ready Chicago we are The Moon Goats!"

A huge spotlight appeared the crown became crazy screaming even louder and starting to make photos.

The music started and most of the people lift up their phones to record their favorite band.

The music started, her green eyes open looking at how all those people are looking at her with admiration and love.

...before that would mean the world for her, now this is nothing.

The song ended, she looked at her bands mates thir faces where red and their smiles stretch across their faces, all of them except her.

Her band wave at the crown while walking off the stage but she stood there.

Sam realised she wasn't with them, she was still sitting in the middle of the stage, unmoving.

At the final she was looking at the crowd but especially at the cameras across the stage that recorded everything.

"I'm Luna Loud, and my brother got missing some time ago I will not ask for help even if it would be very favorable. I will say just this. Who ever hurted him. I will destroy you."

Dead Silent. After Luna finished she just walked off the stage with the dead silent crowd staring at her.

After a couple of seconds later the crowd got even more crazy, shouting and screaming their love for Luna swearing that they will help her and that they love her.

Her bands mates had mixed feelings. Sully and Mazzy where relief that the crowd of people didn't end up dislike them.

But also they felt sad for their friend.

Even since her brother went missing she became a completely different person. Luna Loud, the nice , energetic and friendly rock star dissappear with her brother. What was left behind was anger and sadness.

That boy stole their hearts in no time. He was the problem solver and in a rock band made by teenagers is a VERY helpful thing.

All of them loved Lincoln but the drastic chance in Luna affected their friendship very much.

Sully and Mazzy just walk away from the backstage, the only one who remained looking at Luna was Sam.

Sam is... was her girlfriend. Luna broke with her long time ago. She gave her all to help her girlfriend to be there for her. But... it was just not enough for her. They started a fight and... Luna broke with her.

The next band appeared on the stage, and Luna just walk toward the band's changing room.

She entered the room. It was a normal changing room furniture that was not so comfortable but perfect after a exhausting day on the stage, some snacks on the floor so old that they became a part of the carpet. Gray blue walls and a couple of vanity tables with all sort of makeup. Like a saod a normal changing room.

*click*

She closed the door and take a deep breath. Her band got lucky and gather enough money to go in a tour aorund Michigan some months ago.

Her friends were the happiest making lives, posting photos and making jokes.

For them it was heaven, for her it was hell.

When she was not practicing she was hanging missing posters with her brother face on.

Her nightmares were the worst she couldn't sleep and when she got a dreamless sleep her band mates would wake her up for some stupid thing.

You can imagine how much stress accumulated Luna. Not only this but sometimes a smart ass would come at her before or after their concert trying to win her over.

Of course all of them would end with their teeth on the floor and free ride to the hospital.

Luna walk towards one of the armchair and sit quietly on it. She bring her knees to her chin and take out her phone.

Her face was like always was without expression.

She simply take out her phone and open a video.

Fron the phone the voice of a young boy could be heard.

(Luna! Look I got this autograph on my t-shirt from the Smooch! I couldn't do without you Luna! You're the best! I love you!)

(Aaaaaah! The ice didn't melt!)

(Ah! Clyde, don't! Wait! That's....!)

(*Crash*)

(....the ice machine.)

The video ended with Luna and some outlookers laughters.

Her cold eyes melt in a seconds letting to show the pain ot hid behind.

The video was her the most prized object. She didn't know how many days she parade with the video. Rubbing in the face of the other sister how their only brother told her she is the best!

And the memory that is connected with the video is her best memory. It didn't matter how bad her day was. At the end when she took out her phone all her negative emotions disappeared in seconds.

Even now this video is the most precious thing for her. Without this video she would lose it long ago. She wanted to watch it again but...

*knock, knock*

Her eyes turn cold.

'Why?! This is my time! This is the only time I can relax! Why?!'

*knock, knock*

"Hey, Luna? Is Jeremy, some VIP fans want some autographs. You better come and don't repeat the mistake from last time."

Mistake?! That asshole of a blogger asked her "Did this "missing brother" is really real?"

That son of a bitch! He was lucky that the staff and bodyguards stop her to kill him unfortunately she just put him in hospital for a couple of weeks! How could he dare to said that?!

Only that cursed memory made her eyes go red with anger, if the looks could Jeremy would burst in flames long time ago.

Her cold eyes turn towards her phone she ran her finger on the screen a bit stopping the little red dot at the exact time she knew, the exact time of the video that she repeatedly froze the screen at the exact moment already too many times to remember.

Her delicate finger depart from the screen and the image of her brother looking at her with a full smile and eyes full of love stared back at her.

After a couples of seconds she took some deep breaths feeling the anger and all the negative emotion slowly disappear.

She whispered slowly lifting from her seat, to walk towards the locked door.

"Yeah let's hope that 'mistake' don't repeat again."