MIDDLE SCHOOL (6TH)

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If things don’t make sense, never be afraid to ask.

Do your homework on time so you can have more free time.

You should always give your best, because everything you do will affect you.

Don’t ever think something is going to be easy. Always expect every task to be difficult and give it your best.

It doesn’t matter what people think of you, just be yourself.

Do your homework!

Make sure you get your homework in on time.

One piece of advice I would give to the upcoming sixth graders is that for now on it just gets harder and harder.

Be on task at all times.

Don’t just settle down on one friend. Keep searching. It seems hard at first, but it will be easier.

Check your work over and over. You might even want an adult to check it if it is a big chunk of your grade.

Take school seriously, it isn’t super hard, but it isn’t super easy.

Balance out your homework and be responsible when you complete it.

Always try your best and work hard! The year flies by, but if you work hard, you will succeed! Make sure you have fun, also!

DON’T PROCRASTINATE!

Be prepared for more homework and studying. You also need to be more dedicated to school and homework.

Don’t leave your reading log ‘til the last minute. Trust me. Don’t.

One piece of advice I would give the rising sixth graders is to put in your best effort and turn in your work on time.