Going to Hell

I'm going to hell
-

The plan was held together by a glue stick and glitter.

It was an absolutely terrible plan, executed well, which is why the five males now resided locked in a room in the mansion owned by Jade's dad. And why Jade stood across from the bars of their cell scowling at them, arms crossed and leaning against the wall.

"So, what was the plan here? Die?" Jade sneered shaking her head in disbelief. "What was supposed to happen?!"

"Technically, we were supposed to come save you." Miguel tried weakly earning the hard gaze onto himself. He winced and rubbed his right arm - it was sore from fighting. "But uh..."

Diego rolled his eyes and say on the small wooden bench provided. "Shit got crazy real quick."

"Yeah no kidding." Jade replied sarcastically, her eyes drawing towards her previous roommate. "How the hell did you get here?"

"My dumbass dad." Robby grumbled without the usual amount of anger or hate towards Johnny. It was noticeable and Jade let out a hum of examination. "What do we do now?"

Jade's dad had no plan to keep the intruders alive after extending such a gracious offer of life to the cousins and Miguel. Well, he would keep Miguel alive only because he was his son but if he crossed the line again...

"Look, dad aint happy you trespassed." Jade said seriously, pushing herself from the wall and looking into the cars at each person. "You have an hour to get the hell out of here. Thirty minutes I'll be back and you better have a successful plan."

.....

Just as they finished talking there were gunshots outside of the door followed by a yell and a grunt. Silence rang out and Miguel and Robby made eye contact with each other in confusion. They all tensed as the door opened, but relaxed when Jade stepped through with a scowl on her face.

"Hurry up, pendejos. My roots are showing."

Quickly they ran out of the room and down the hallway past a few bodies that Miguel tried not to think about. Fuck, he was going to need some seriously good therapy after this wasn't he? AS if the karate thing wasn't enough trauma.

Jade rounded the corner, only to flinch back as gunfire sounded from down the way.

"Fuckin' fuck!" Jade cursed out, grabbing her right arm in pain and squeezing her eyes shut. Diego pulled her by the back of the shirt towards the wall so that he and Rico could fire back to keep the enemies at bay. Robby immediately took action, crouching down beside the girl frantically.

"Are you okay?!"

"Does it look like I'm okay?!" Jade snapped back and hit the back of her head against the wall to try and ignore the pain of the gunshot wound in her arm. With gritted teeth she let out a small yell of frustration. "We've gotta split up if we're gonna get 'round these fuckers."

"I was thinking fire." Rico replied.

"Por que no los dos?"

Rico and Diego nodded with a smirk and Jade let out a chuckle laced with pain from the wound on her arm. "Alright, here's the plan." Her gaze landed on Miguel and Robby. "You two go straight ahead out that window, ya see it?" She pointed and the two boys nodded and Jade nodded back.

"I'll follow Rico and Diego out that way, but you two gotta go first." Immediately everyone tried to say fuck no, but Jade was sharp. "Oi, I'm suppose to stay here forever. So I'm gonna give them a false hope.  Trust me, alright? Damn."

"I'll kill you if you're lyin'." Diego said seriously and Jade rolled her eyes, a wince coming through. Her cousin softened at the pain and she ignored it.

"There's a, fuck, a gun in that cabinet, Miguel. Hand it to me."

Miguel's eyes went wide and looked towards the cabinet to the punk, before Robby rolled his eyes and did the work for him. Just as the brunette went to hand the gun to Jade, Rico picked it from his hands. "You're fucking joking if you think I'm letting you shoot right now."

Jade rolled her eyes and left it alone, before glancing over at the little fucked up family she had accomplished. With a small sigh, she shoved the pain in her arm down and swallowed thickly.

"Alright, everyone. Three, two..."

Miguel and Robby ran together faster than they ever had run before while the triplets left a trail of fire behind them with vodka towards the room that held their exit. Jade's eyes flickered over to watch the teens jump out of the window and felt herself relax just slightly before the tension went came back full force.

She watched everything happened as if she wasn't in her own body. The last foot of Miguel, Diego opening the window, while Rico pulled out his lighter. The window was higher up from outside than inside, so the jump was harsher than anticipated. The two hopped out and met with the two teens who waited for them, and they looked back to help their cousin through but their stomach dropped.

Jade smirked at them all and flipped them off, a lighter in her hand.

"See you fuckers in hell."

"Mija, mija, mija."

"No." Miguel whispered in horror his ears ringing at the sound of their dad entering the room. He took a step forward, then another, his hands reaching out to jump into the room, but Robby pulled him back just as the window closed slammed shut. "No!"

Robby dragged the distraught Miguel away from the building over to a deathly quiet duo of Rico and Diego.

"Come on, let's go!"

"Without her?!" Miguel shoved the brunette off with an incredulous look on his face. He pointed at the window in rage. "That's my sister!"

Robby rubbed his face angrily and looked back up at Miguel. "She's my sister too!" The dropout licked his, looking down the street before nodding. He looked up at Rico, unknowingly with eyes filled with panic, sadness, and fear. Rico winced, the emotions were a reflection of his own. "What do we do?"

Rico for the first didn't know what to do.

He looked at the three other males in hesitation and then the window they had just jumped out of. Any second now there would be guards all over their asses and at this point there was no way they could pull Jade out now. Part of him wanted to leave like Jade had told them to do, enjoy the freedom she bought, and try to forget the price that was paid for it.

To see his family and provide for them. Maybe find a girlfriend to marry and pop out some brats of his own. Leave this risky life behind.

But then the chubby smile of a six year old Graciela, squealing on the shoulders of an eight year old grinning Diego flew through his mind. Carefree and ignorant to the painful life they now live.

Rico sighed quietly.

"Alright, let's-"

The words never came out as a loud explosion sounded from inside the home. A horrified silence as thick ice filled the air and all the boys could was stare at the flames flickering from the window in front of them.