22. The break

He could only mutter out an--

"Ouch!" As he opened his eyes, and thank god, Taehyun thought, he was in his apartment. But it was loud af out of the room, he tries to sit, getting support by his elbows, only to wince in pain.

"Oh shoot, The game?!?"

"It's over, we won." He snapped his head to the side, there sat Beomgyu, with a cute smile and he quickly ran up to Taehyun and pecked his lips. 

"Oh, Thank god!" Taehyun smiles, he looks at the door of the room, curious bout the sound from outside,

"They are partying,"

"Here?!"

"Hmm, since we won." Beomgyu sits next to Taehyun, holding his hands and caressing his palm. Taehyun's smile faded away, he pouts instead.

"Hyungie~~ Go out and enjoy the party, will ya? I'm okay!"

"Nah, I rather stay here with you, like I said, missing out on that party is better than missing out on the time I spend with you."

But Taehyun knew too well that Beomgyu was a party animal!

'How am I supposed to tell you what's on my mind when you tell me those?' 

"Now, Shall I bring you something to eat?" 

"No, thanks. I'm fine. You should go and enjoy, Please?" 

"Mm-hm, I'm staying with ya--" 

"Gyu! Aw, Come on! We need you out! Oh, Taehyun you woke up!?" 

Taehyun nods to one of the boys who peeked through the gap in the door. Of course, The party would be no fun without the captain of the team. 

"Hey, Wanna eat Tokkbeokki? Shall I get you 'em?" 

"Hyung, go and join the team~" 

"And how about going out to dinner tomorrow!" 

"Hyung!" 

"Taehyun, Should we go teach that brat who did this to you a lesso--" 

"Choi Beomgyu, would you listen to me?!" 

Beomgyu pouted, nodding his head and sitting next to Taehyun who eventually sat too, with the help of Beomgyu. Suddenly, the mood went down, there was tension in the air and Beomgyu was confused. 

"What do you want to tell me?" 

"That-- Hyung... I-I don't think..." 

"Hm? Come on, Tyun. You know you can tell me anything, right? Hyung won't get mad at you so tell me." 

Taehyun gulped down a lump in his throat, fiddling with Beomgyu's fingers, shutting his eyes. Sighs constantly escaping his lips. 

"Hyun~ Why so nervo-- Mmph!" Beomgyu nearly yelled when Taehyun captured the older boy's lips, grabbed him by his neck, and kissed him a bit desperately. 

Beomgyu smiled, thinking that after all, maybe Taehyun just wanted to kiss him. So he kissed the younger back, his hands on Taehyun's waist but for the first time, Taehyun was the upper hand. 

He was the one pulling him into the kiss, 

He was the one trying to mold his lips with Beomgyu's. 

It really surprised Beomgyu but whatever that makes his Taehyun happy! He thought, 

But suddenly Taehyun pulled away, foreheads still in touch and he starts to cry softly, small sniffles and muffled sobbings coming out. Yet again, The raven haired was confused.