10. Pills

"Seoul to Gangam-gu! Here we go," 

The boys were putting their luggages into the bus which they were going to travel in. 

Beomgyu and Taehyun were hugging and trying to get off some tight-ass hugs that Yeonjun and Hyunjin were giving them. 

Although it was about four in the morning, their friends came to say goodbye for the 15 days that they'd be gone. 

"Beomgyu, Take care of him, okay?" 

"Okayy, Yeonjun noona," Yeonjun smiled and ruffled Beomgyu's hair. Then, Beomgyu ran back to his team. 

"Hueka, I'm sorry we couldn't go surfing, but once I come back, we'll do it, add it to your bucket list!" Taehyun hugged his best friend and the rest of the boys before joining his team on the bus, 

Beomgyu dramatically made Taehyun sit beside him at the very back of the bus and knocked on the window, getting Yeonjun's attention and pointing at Taehyun, 

'SEE I'M TAKING CARE OF HIM!' He mouthed and forcefully wrapped his arms around Taehyun and the mentioned boy smacked him. 

"You can be so annoying, hyung!" Taehyun exclaims. 

The bus started to move soon and the boys of the basketball team were now heading to Gangam-gu for god knows how much of a tough ass campaign. 

Taehyun plugged in his airpods in the midst of the pop music that banged on the bus, the team was dancing and yelling their lungs out for what it felt like 2 hours, and now Taehyun is tired and his voice is gone. 

"Hyung, Can I have the window seat, I'm sleepy." Taehyun pouted his lips and Beomgyu nodded before offering him the seat, 

"Ah, by the way, Taehyun-ah, you, me and Jeongin are in charge of grocery shopping." 

"What? Hyung!! Could you leave me out??" 

"Apparently your Hyung, Yeonjun wanted me to LOOK after you so we can conclude that in order to LOOK after you i have to keep you somewhere I can see you," 

"That's stupid." Taehyun rolled his eyes before shutting his eyelids, Beomgyu watched him sleeping uncomfortably and decided to help him out, 

"There," He somewhat brutally grabbed his head and forcefully rested it on his own shoulder, 

"What are you, manhandling me?!" 

"Geez, nuu, I just helped you out. Now sleep," Taehyun didn't say anything, he just drifted off to sleep on his shoulder and Beomgyu happened to be melting at how time went by and Taehyun was clinging to him like a small baby. 

***

"Good morning, The Basketball team of Hanlim, We've gathered here today for a special camping session, very intense but once you leave here, you'd be 100% better than the previous you. No cry babies here, no time for tears, or anything, just practice. Practice. Practice. "

"Now I know why Coach warned us..." Jeongin gulped down a lump in his throat and whispered to Beomgyu, 

"Now, in the count of ten, the training camp will officially start, y'all should go to your stations and build the tents and enjoy your forty minutes of free time!" 

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, and one!" 

The boys unfolded their tents and zipped them up, nailed the edges into the grass and unpacked their stuff, the tent was big enough to fit in all of that, Jeongin even made a bed for himself and Beomgyu took the other corner to make himself one.