5. First note

Odd. 

The morning was odd for the boy somehow. He woke up, looked around, and found himself in his room, books scattered all over the floor next to his bed. 

'Was I doing mt assignments?' He assumed and the moment he glanced at his clock, he lost it. 

IT WAS EIGHT-THIRTY IN THE MORNING! 

"Oh my god!! The practice was supposed to be at seven!!" He clasped his hands over his mouth and jumped off his bed so quickly. 

"Ahh, What do I do??? Beomgyu's gonna kick me out!!" He was talking to himself as he brushed his teeth, He was almost late for school, but he could make it. He put on a black t-shirt and a pair of denim before putting his white sneakers on, 

His legs take him out and to the bus stop. Taehyun gets on the last bus to Hanlim for the morning. In a few minutes, he was in front of his classroom. 

"Excuse me, Ms. Hirai," He bowed at the teacher and walked in, greeted Kai and sat down, only to notice a paper on his desk. Crumpled and small. 

"Ah

"Ah.. You're so dead." Kai clicked his tongue, seeing the note and Taehyun frowned, 

"And why?" 

"His handwriting is neat, there's a fucking full stop and no literal doodles. He is serious," Kai pouts as if he shows his sympathy toward the Red-haired. 

"Tch, Who cares." Taehyun rolled his eyes. 

The first period ended, and so did the third and the fourth. and Taehyun stretched his hands, putting his pen down and packing his books. 

"Where are you going? Aren't we gonna go get lunch?" Kai doubts, 

"My Basketball captain probably wants to yell the fuck at me and You want me to eat?" Taehyun exited the classroom hastily, leaving a giggling HueningKai. 

Taehyun was on his way into the school garden, it took some time to reach the garden but Taehyun had a small spot in there, on top of a tree to be exact.. But he liked it, nobody noticed him there.