17. Seduced much??

Plans.

He said vacation plans, not plans on doing things they weren't planning to do. you know?

"So, a villa?"

"Arent you happy? I prepared all of these for you," Beomgyu hugged Taehyun from the back, admiring the view of the mountains, the river, and the swimming pool with big lights around the villa.

"I am, Thanks." Taehyun pecked Beomgyu's cheek but Beomgyu pouted,

"Hey, babe, are you okay?"

"Mm-hm, Now I am, a few days ago, I wasn't." Taehyun fiddles with his fingers, contemplating before continuing, 

"I'm really sorry I have acted oddly, Hyung. I wasn't well," He apologized and Beomgyu's eyes softened at the tone of his voice, 

Taehyun, when he looked at Beomgyu, looked absolutely adorable, to make it cuter, He was wearing one of Beomgyu's tshirt and since Beomgyu's shoulders were broad, The tee didn't even fit Taehyun, it kept falling off his shoulders 

"You don't have to say sorry," Beomgyu muttered, pulling the tshirt down further more, and pulling Taehyun closer from his waist. 

And then comes that feeling again, The giddiness, his insides feeling funny and Beomgyu grinned, 

"I'm actually so surprised by how quickly you get turned on," Beomgyu said. 

Taehyun bats his lashes innocently, but it was broad daylight! Whatever that was running in Beomgyu's mind, Taehyun didn't want it to happen during the day... Because He didn't wanna just get up from that state and go get dinner afterward. 

"I am not!"

He pulls Beomgyu away, blushing so hard and Beomgyu could only laugh, 

"Gosh, Taehyun. You're adorable," Beomgyu exclaims like it was coming from the bottom of his heart. 

"I know, Hyung! You don't have to keep reminding me!" 

"The Yeonfidence." 

Beomgyu snorted before heading to the tv room of the villa, He switched the TV on to watch the NBA, and Taehyun, pouting, came to rest his head on Beomgyu's lap. 

But something was off. 

Beomgyu wasn't ruffling his hair, nor was he trying to braid the small strands of Taehyun's red hair. 

Like, bitch! Give your boyfriend the attention he needs! 

Taehyun snuggled more onto his lap, frowning, and nudged Beomgyu's hand with his head, 

"Woo! That attacking is smooth!" Beomgyu comments and Taehyun hums, lazily staring at the match. 

And then Beomgyu continued cheering and Taehyun was desperately needing Beomgyu's hand on his head. 

"Hyungie, Why aren't you talking to me?" Taehyun, in the cutest way possible, crawls onto Beomgyu's lap, only for the older to push him away. 

Beomgyu takes the remote, trying to change the channel but Taehyun started to make grabby hands, trying to reach for it. 

"Taehyun," Beomgyu warned but there was no way He was gonna stop bothering him. 

It's true that since that night when Beomgyu made the younger moan his name like he was in heaven, Taehyun couldn't help the thought of letting Beomgyu fuck him. 

Call him horny or needy, cause he was actually needy, and yes the author and Taehyun had a brutal argument on that particular subject and things didn't end smoothly :(