alt.10

Kie's POV:

I went to hang with Sarah the next day and I told her about the trip. She was so jealous. JJ came over to the chateau and he was hanging with John B.

He saw I was here and I noticed him watching me and Sarah said, "JJ, did you hear that Kie is going to Arizona for three weeks with her lover?"

"Three weeks? Isn't that a long time?" He asked concerned

"Chill, I'm only going for a week. Cole will be there the full three weeks" I replied casually

"Damn, why do you even care?" Sarah asked getting involved in the drama

"I don't care it just seemed like a long time"

John B and JJ were going out on the old HMS pogue to go fishing. Sarah and I confined our girls day and that night I went home to pack. I saw I had a few missed texts from JJ.

JJ: Have fun in Arizona! Seriously please be careful and call me if you need anything

Me: I will and we will be just fine. Can you pick me up from the airport next week? My flight comes in at 10pm

JJ: Of course. Send me flight info

I sent JJ the flight info and then I went to bed.
The next morning, I was at the airport with Cole about to get on the plane to go to Arizona. I was actually kinda excited did this trip. I needed time to think and figure things out.

We boarded the plane and Cole got us first class tickets. We were in the air and we hit some minor turbulence and I was super nauseous from the motion and the smell of Cole's drink.

I was trying so hard not to throw up, but I failed and ended up going to the tiny bathroom and throwing up. I came back to my seat and Cole said, "I hope you aren't getting sick"

"It's just motion sickness" I said as he wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep

We landed and I was feeling much better. We got our rental car and drove to the hotel his company got us. They were paying for everything which was super nice. The hotel room was incredible with a gorgeous view.

Cole got all his work stuff out and called his boss to let him know we made it. He immediately was going to see his boss and some of his co-workers for a drink.

I told him to go without me as I didn't feel like drinking after being sick on the plane. Cole left and I was alone. I put my bikini on and went down to the hotel resort pool.

I just went down to sit in the sun and read a book. I sat there and drank a smoothie. I looked over and a few people away, there was a lady who was very pregnant. That was going to be me in a few months.

I looked over across to the kiddie pool and saw kids all different ages. I couldn't believe in a few months, I would have a baby. A tiny human who was going to grow up into a toddler, teenager, and an adult. I put my hand on my stomach that just looked slightly bloated.

"Hi baby" I whispered

I headed back to the room and took a shower and waited for Cole to come back. He said he would bring me food back. He returned and I ate and then we went right to bed.

Cole got up early and worked and I hung out in the hotel room. He got back around 11am and we had the rest of the day. We decided to go hiking. It was so hot and we were sweating like crazy. The view was incredible.

We took some cute pictures and then made the journey back to the car. We got back to the hotel room and we changed and headed to the adults only pool to cool off.

Cole picked me up and jumped in and the water felt amazing after sweating all day. We cooled off for a few minutes and then he wanted to go in the hot tub. Shit. Another thing I can't do.

"I'm starving, can we go eat?" I asked

"I guess so" He spoke as he kissed me

We went back to our room and changed. The next night, we were dressed up all fancy and going to dinner. We sat down at the table and I went to the 'bathroom'

I found out waitress and said, "Hi, I need all of the drinks that I order to be virgin, no alcohol and if you could not say anything to anyone at the table, I would appreciate it"

"Of course, girl! I've got you!" She said smiling

I went back to the table and pretended like nothing happened. The waitress came back and I ordered a margarita. I took a sip and she smiled at me. I was so thankful I found a way to pull this off.

I ended up having one more drink and we took pictures at the table and Cole took a few of us. I made sure to leave an extra tip for the waitress. The restaurant also had a bar/night club.

We moved over there and they were ordering shots for us. The same waitress we had was talking to the bartender and when we served our tequila shots he whispered to me "water"

His co-workers were taking videos and pictures of taking shots. We did about three and the hardest part about this was having to hang out with drunk people when I was completely sober. But I had to act drunk because I was 'drinking'

That night, Cole was wasted and wanted to have sex. We were making out and I could taste the alcohol and greasy food he consumed. He had taken my dress off and his hands were all over me. I suddenly felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I came back out and said, "I'm sorry, I drank way too much"

"It's fine" He said passing out a few minutes later

I took a shower and went to bed. I woke up early the next morning and Cole was still in bed with a hangover. I grabbed my phone and I had about thirty texts from JJ and ten missed calls. What the hell happened?