14

Kiara's POV:

JJ and I walked out together and then he picked me up and carried me out the door. We went into my suite where I got ready and he kissed me.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Mrs. Maybank." He said smirking

"Holy shit, we're married" I said still processing the past hour of my life

The pogues walked in and freaked out. They all hugged me and JJ and then drilled us with a million questions. Honestly, we really didn't have many answers for them. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision and now we're married. That might have been the shortest engagement ever.

We re-did most of the pictures and we even got Luke in a few pictures. He was very well behaved. He told JJ that he was proud of him and that he picked a good woman to spend the rest of his life with.

We went to the reception and John B made up a speech and it was perfect. Sarah also had to change her speech but the whole wedding was the best day of my life. JJ and I snuck out of there and we went to his cabin. He drove and he never let go of my hand.

We talked the whole way there about how crazy this day was. We arrived and he carried me inside and I was laughing and so was he. He laid me on the bed and he just looked at me and he said, "I love you.."

"I love you..." I said as he kissed my lips

We were making out and he slowly started kissing my neck and then he worked his way down to my shoulder. I stood up and he unzipped the dress and it fell to the floor. JJ's face dropped when he saw the fancy lingerie I had on. I was pulling on his tie to loosen it as he took his coat off. 

I unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his chiseled abs. I undid his belt and he pulled his pants down. We were making out again and JJ started to kiss every inch of my body. He started on my lips and went down my neck and he kissed my shoulder and worked his down my arm to my fingers. He did that on both sides and then he kissed my chest and then my stomach where he started to tease me. He kissed my thighs, my knees, my shins, and even my feet which made me laugh. He came back and he kissed my hip bones and we went all the way. It was so much better than the first time.

We both laid there trying to catch our breath. The JJ said, "Shit, I can't believe you are my wife..."

He rolled over and kissed me. We spent the whole night in bed, laughing and talking. It was the best night of my life. I woke up and JJ was making me breakfast. I could totally get used to this.

"So now that you're my wife, there are a few things you need to know." He said getting super serious

He talked a lot more about what happened and he felt super guilty that I married him. He said Cole would have given me a much better husband for me. He felt bad he didn't have a good job to provide for the lifestyle I was used to. He said he was a fuck up from the cut and I deserved so much better.

He was super upset and he walked outside. I put my cup down and I followed him outside and went and walked up to him and said, "You're not some fuck up from the cut. You're from the cut, yeah so what? You are the funniest person I've ever met and you can have fun doing anything. You are so loyal to your friends and you always are there for us no matter what is going on in your life. I don't give a fuck about money, JJ..."

"Why'd you do it? Why did you agree to marry me? We haven't ever dated and now we're married.."

"Maybe not officially but I spent three months on the surf trip with you alone. I think that's pretty close to dating. J, I married you because I love you. I've been in love with you. This wasn't random, I don't think I ever wanted to marry Cole. I mean I had sex with you, and I wanted to hang out with you, alone. I wanted you and I promise I'll never cheat on you. I didn't mean to cheat on Cole, I just wanted you because you were the one I was in love with. I was just too scared to admit it.."

JJ kissed my head and he said, "I was heart broken when I found out you were engaged. And I loved being with you, especially when you came here thinking you were pregnant. Those were two of the best days of my life."

JJ and I kissed and I asked, "Where did this ring come from?"

He laughed and said, "That is a secret..."

I told him no secrets from his wife and he said, "I drained my savings before the surf trip and I bought a ring. I was so in love with you, the night you left, I wanted to propose but never got the chance. I've worn it around my neck ever since. I know it's nothing compared to your kook ring from Cole.." JJ was saying and I cut him off

"It's perfect and I love it. Cole's ring was all about the money, plus it was ugly. I love this ring because you picked it out for me. Cole picked mine out to show he had money. I had no idea you were going to propose to me that night."

"Honestly, I wasn't ready so it wouldn't have happened. I just don't want our marriage to fail. I've had the biggest crush on you since 7th grade and I never thought I would even have a chance with you, especially after you kissed John B and dated Pope. I'm just scared that I'm going to fuck it up because I have no fucking clue how to be married. My dad was a shitty husband and father. I don't want to be him."

"You won't ever be your father and I have no idea how to be a wife either. We'll figure it out, together. I love you, JJ.." I said hugging him

"I love you, Kie. Thank you..." He said kissing the top of my head

We spent three days at the cabin and they were amazing. We were going back home now and we had to go to my kook house and meet with Cole. JJ was driving my car and Cole was here. I looked at JJ and I said, "No fighting..."

"Nothing to fight about, I already won because you're my wife." He said kissing me quick before we walked inside the house to go talk to Cole