8

Kiara's POV:

I got over the stomach bug in two days thankfully. I had lots going on with wedding planning this week. I made it through the crazy week and then I got to go wedding dress shopping.

Sarah, Cleo, Amber, my mom, my aunt, Coles's mom, and Cole's two sisters, and my grandma were all at a bridal store as I tried on a million dresses. I had one that I was in love with. It was super simple but everyone told me it wasn't fancy enough.

So I went with the ball gown they all loved full of sequence, sparkles, and glitter. The dress weighed a million pounds and was super expensive. We all went out to the country club for lunch.

We sat at the table and suddenly, I didn't feel good. I got up and ran to the bathroom and started vomiting. Sarah came in a few minutes later to check on me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it must just be the stress of the wedding." I answered as it was the only logical explanation

"Are you sure you aren't pregnant?" Sarah asked and my body froze

"No, there is no way that I'm pregnant. Don't tell anyone what just happened in here." I said pissed off

Sarah and I left the bathroom and we finished our girl's day. Everyone went home, well Cole's family went to my parent's house.

I drove to the cabin in the woods as I knew JJ would be there. I held myself together the whole way up there and I didn't even knock when I arrived. I just opened the door and JJ turned to look at me.

"I'm pregnant..." I said crying

JJ's face turned as white as a ghost. He stood there for a second and asked, "How do you know?"

"I've been throwing up for two weeks and I missed my period three weeks ago"

"Okay, you need to take a test to be sure." JJ said calmly

JJ was going to go back into town and buy tests for me. I gave him the keys to my car and I sat on the couch for an hour and a half waiting for him to get back. It was the longest wait of my life.

I went into the bathroom and took two tests. I left the bathroom and went and sat next to JJ while we waited.

"So how's Cole feel about becoming a dad?" JJ asked fo break the silence

He didn't put the pieces together.

"J, the baby would be yours..." I whispered

"Mine? No way! It's been way too long since we had sex. And you can't tell me you and Cole haven't had sex since."

I took a deep breath and said, "Cole had a vasectomy when he was nineteen. He said he never wanted kids but after the wedding, if we decided we wanted a family, he would reverse it. So it's pretty much impossible for me to be pregnant with Cole's baby"

JJ was in shock and honestly, so was I. I wasn't ready for this. I loved Cole and didn't want to have things end because of a stupid hookup.

JJ was immediately everything I needed to hear. He told me that no matter what happened between me and Cole, he would always be here for the baby and for me. He said we would figure it out together. He was so supportive.

I went to the bathroom to grab the tests and I couldn't bring myself to look at them. A million thoughts were running through my head. I started throwing up and JJ came in and rubbed my back and held my hair.

I tried to push him away telling him he didn't need to be in here as this was gross. I never wanted to throw up in front of JJ. I couldn't believe we were going to have a baby, together. I finished throwing up and JJ got me mouthwash.

He brought me over to the couch and he said, "We're going to figure this out together, okay? Kids were never in my plan but if you're pregnant then I'll love that little baby so fucking much. But obviously, it's your decision and I know you have your fiance to talk to too. But I just want you to know that you'll never be alone with the baby."

This brought tears to my eyes. JJ was being so sweet. I still had no idea what I would even say to Cole.

I went to the bathroom and I flipped the tests to read them. JJ was watching me and he probably knew by my eyes..

"Holy shit..." I whispered as JJ got up to walk over to me