11 | say sike, bitch.

"And if I could give you the moon,
     I would give you the moon."

Moon song
-Phoebe Bridgers

A/N please, please, comment! :)

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After Timothée left, June walked back to her cubicle. The second she sat down, Mae had shouted,

"June! Get in here!"

June sighed and walked over to Mae's office. The last time Mae had called her into her office, she was greeted with good news. This made June feel a little less anxious.

June entered Mae's office with a smile, but Mae had a rather irritated look on her face. The smile on June's face faded quickly.

"Take a seat." Said Mae, pointing to the seat in-front of her.

June sat in the seat with her arms crossed, anxiously waiting for Mae to say something.

"So," Mae began, "After today's events— this is very difficult to say...But I'm going to have to let you go."

It didn't sound difficult for Mae to say at all.

June's jaw dropped. Mae interrupted her before June could say anything, "I cant have fights breaking out in my hallways. This fight began over you."

June scrunched her eyebrows together and shook her head, "How is that my fault?" She snapped back. "Just 20 minutes ago— we were celebrating me getting 6 million views on my interviews. And now I'm being fired for a fight that I didn't even start?! I wasn't even in the fight! I wasn't even there!"

"I know— I know." Mae responded in a relaxed tone. "But I just can't have people fighting in my building like this is high school."

"Why aren't you firing Charlie?" June questioned.

"He says Timothée started it. Therefore, I won't be firing Charlie."

June rolled her eyes, "Are you kidding? You're just gonna believe him?"

"No. I am not kidding." Mae sighed. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

June stood up from the chair, "Are you gonna thank me for the 6 million views? Are you gonna thank me for all the questions I wrote for your interviews? Have you noticed that every interview I've wrote gets the most publicity? I'm the hardest worker you have here."

Mae pursed her lips, "It's been a pleasure working with you, June."

"Can't say the same." June mumbled under her breath, shoving open the door to Mae's office open and walking back to her cubicle.