3 | dune premire

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"Can the killer in me
tame the fire in you?"
-Phoebe Bridgers

"Can the killer in me        tame the fire in you?"                                                     -Phoebe Bridgers

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"I couldn't believe it either! When she called me in, she had this all serious look on her face with her arms crossed," June rambled, out of breath while on the phone with her dad. "But then- she gets all smiley, and she's asking me about Dune! And oh my god this is just so great!"

"This is so great!" He shouted jumping around in his kitchen getting deja vu from when June had received her college acceptance letter almost 4 years ago. "Timothée Chalamet is in it!" He shouted sounding more excited than her, if possible.

June squealed. "I know!" She exclaimed. "Oh my god I'm so excited I'm gonna pass out." She said  placing a hand on her forehead.

"Listen Junebug," Her dad said slowly loosing excitement in his voice, "I'm so incredibly proud of you, but I'm also so incredibly late for work." He said, making June laugh.

After they both quickly said their goodbyes, June was on her way to buy an outfit.

June was pretty hurt to find out there was a dress code for the interviewers. They were all to wear a black blazer, with black plants, but whatever shoes they wanted. Boring but, it'll do.

                                .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Instagram

Mae_.Lewis
5 minutes ago

My new friend, @junemurklin_ and I will be attending the Dune premiere together! See you there! Click the link to tune in! www.LEWISLIVE.com

liked by Dylan_Murklin, junemurklin_and 24,456 others.

                    View all 2,343 comments