12 | interviews and kiss cams

"Something wrapped all of my past
mistakes in barbed wire."

                                             Invisible string
-Taylor swift.

                                  .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Timothée and June spent the following week on a job hunt. The two would scour the internet for hours looking for any Job they figured would suit June.

Timothée had lots of connections. He would pull up the names and company's of almost every single person that had interviewed him.

A whole week and a half later, Timothée pulled up his email and showed it to June. Apparently, Timothée had been having an on and off conversation with Vogue Magazine in hopes to find a job for June.

All thanks to Timothée, June had an upcoming job interview with Vogue two days before Timothée's and Junes flight to Oregon.

While June was stressed about her interview, Timothée was stressed about meeting Junes father for a reason he would not share.

"What if he thinks— I'm a total asshole?" Timothée asked June one night in his warm apartment. The two were sitting on his marble counter tops, eating cereal. 

"You are a total asshole." June said jokingly, earning a glare from Timothée. "Why do you care so much about what he thinks of you?" She questioned.

Timothée shrugged and shoveled a spoon full of cereal into his mouth to avoid having to answer. June narrowed her eyes at Timothée in suspicion.

                            .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Four hours before Junes interview, Timothée came to Junes apartment to help her before her interview.

The two were seated across from each other— acting as though it was a real interview.

June was unable to take Timothée's behavior serious, and would break out into laughter mid sentence.

"Is there something funny, Miss Murklin?" Timothée asked June, not breaking character once— but seeming to fight back a smile.

The mock interview definitely helped calm Junes nerves down. Timothée went with June all the way to Vogue headquarters and waited on a nearby bench the whole entire time.

When Timothée saw Junes anxious look painted on her face, he said, "You're gonna do great, June. Don't stress it." He smiled, bringing June into an embrace.

June buried her face into the Oregon hoodie that she had given to Timothée that he was now wearing. "If I mess this up— I'm just gonna marry rich." June said sarcastically, her words muffled as she kept her face in the nook of Timothée's neck.