13. bonus 3.

- [rushed]

"Have you found the poison?" Beomgyu asked Jay.

Jay nodded. "Yes, and I already did the talking for you all. I don't want you to be detective and all." He chuckled.

"Really? You found out who did this to him?" Beomgyu asked in a calm tone but you know deep inside, he's ready to fight.

"Yes."

"Who...?" Beomgyu asked.

The situation is getting kinda tensed.

"Him." Jay responded.

"What?" Beomgyu tilted his head in confusion. What is that supposed to mean?

"Him. Kang Taehyun. He did this to himself."

Beomgyu froze.

No, can't be. Did he hear that right?

Jay isn't serious. There is no absolute way Taehyun would try to end his life.

"But he fought it. He was trying his best not to give up." Jay spoke again. Clarifying it to Beomgyu. "That's because he realized it wasn't the best. He was fighting to end the suffering. I guess he realized after that what he did was wrong."

Beomgyu couldn't believe it. He was left in disbelief.

"Anyways, I have other patients to take care of so I should get going." Jay said as he looked through the papers of his patients again.

Beomgyu nodded but was still spacing out. He have A LOT of thoughts right now. "Uh yeah. You should. Thanks.."

"Bye, Beomgyu hyung."

-----

Beomgyu entered Taehyun's room, rushedly. He was MAD. Furious.

All of them were laughing all together but was stopped when Beomgyu entered, slamming the door.

"Oh, Hey gyu! What did Jay say?" Yeonjun asked,

But Beomgyu didn't listen.

Instead, he walked towards Kang Taehyun as his hand was gripping in a fist but he's not going to punch Taehyun, of course. He's just mad about this. How could Taehyun think that way? Why didn't he say anything at all?

"Hi hyung?" Taehyun askedly greeted Beomgyu.

"Kang Taehyun." Beomgyu greeted back.

Soobin, Kai and Yeonjun looked at one another as they widened their eyes.

"Oh shit." Kai spoke.

"Hell no." Yeonjun also followed.

"Uh, we should get going...?" Soobin asked, nervously.

Was slowly preparing to get out.

"No. Stay. You deserve to hear what I'm going to reveal." Beomgyu stopped them which made their heart beat even more faster.

And so did Taehyun's.

"Hyung, if this is our problem then please.. let them go. We should fix this ourselves and stop including our friends." Taehyun suggested.

He was scared for his life.

"This isn't our problem. This is yours." Beomgyu seriously spoke.