2.

They both gave the books to the teacher then stopped on a staircase after.

“You didn’t get hurt, right?” Taehyun asked Soobin, checking for any scar.

Soobin nodded in response. “I’m good. What about you?”

“I’m okay, I’ll be extra careful next time.”

Soobin smiled peacefully at Taehyun and so did Taehyun after he saw that Soobin is smiling.

“Thank you, really.” Soobin started.

“Thank you too. Let’s always be here for each other, okay?”

“Okay.” Soobin said, ending the conversation as they both went back to their classes until the day ended.

Taehyun sighed as he fixed his uniform, his hair and everything

I’m ready to meet my roommate’ He thought.

or so he thought..

“You’re late today.” The sound of a voice got immediately heard as he opened the door. He wasn’t sure if his roommate was talking to someone on the phone so he ignored it.

“Oh, so you’re ignoring me now?” The voice suddenly asked. “Yes, I’m talking to you, Taehyun.”

Eh?!

Taehyun immediately looked at the side, from where the voice is from and saw Beomgyu on the couch. “What the fuck are you doing here?!”

“Language. We’re roommates, silly.”

Taehyun then scoffed. “No, we’re not!” Taehyun said in frustration as he held his face using his two hands, face palming himself, stepping away from beomgyu. “You’ve gotta be kidding me. I want a new life, Beomgyu-hyung.”

“And you mean by that is getting closer to my ex?” Beomgyu asked as he raised his eyebrows.

Taehyun sighed to the sight of Beomgyu as he locked the door. “How am I supposed to know he was your ex?!”

“Oh, you weren’t. It just happened that you were inside the gym today. I told you about him before, Hyunnie.”

“Fuck. Can’t you just leave me alone? This school year is stressing me out. I can’t and don’t wanna start this school year with you annoying me and destroying my life, hyung.”

“So we’re like going to still keep on lying to people that we’re not together..? Or should I say don’t know each other?” Beomgyu asked as he sighed then looked down.

“I guess so... I’m sorry, hyung. I just want to live peacefully. And if we tell anyone, every attention would go to me since you’re pretty popular. Also, I didn’t know you are this terrible at school. Bullying is bad, hyung and you should stop that. I’m really sorry.” Taehyun apologized as he felt really bad to Beomgyu.

He already started making friends such as Soobin and he wouldn’t like to tell Soobin that him and beomgyu are together after acting like a total angel to him.

He like Soobin as a friend and even if they just met, they’ve been pretty good with each other. Soobin started gaining Taehyun’s trust and Taehyun doesn’t want that to go lesser.

Beomgyu then sighed as he pulled Taehyun closer to him then hugged him. “It’s okay, my love. I understand. Let’s be strangers outside school and fine, I’ll stop with the bullying. I’m sorry.”

“You better be. Now go wash up, I’ll go next.”

“Why not together?”

“Fuck you. Just wash up!” Taehyun shouted, pushing Beomgyu closer to the bathroom which made Beomgyu chuckle. “Cute.”

a/n :
progress...