8.

“Hyung, where are we?” Taehyun asked, looking around.

“A peaceful place for you to think anything through.” Beomgyu reponded, flashing a soft smile.

“Come sit.” Beomgyu offered.

It’s a place where the moon is fully shining. Waves can be heard from here. There’s a bench near there where you can just sit around and watch the sunset as you hear the waves crashing and meeting the sand.

“This place is so pretty...” Taehyun mumbled but loud enough for beomgyu to hear as he sat beside Beomgyu.

“Yes, it is. This is my safe place. Nowadays, I hardly find comfort in someone else... after you, uh- y'know?” Beomgyu hesitated.

Taehyun softly chuckled but it was quick as his smile slowly faded.

“I’m sorry..” Taehyun mumbled.

Beomgyu turned to Taehyun in panic. “Uhh... what? why?”

Taehyun looks down and sighed. “I love you, hyung. I shouldn't have done that to you. I’m so so sorry I hurt you. I was at my happiest and I didn’t even think of you. It was selfish, I’m sorry.” He apologized, closing his eyes to avoid himself from crying.

Beomgyu stares at Taehyun and immediately felt bad.

He sighed as he slid closer to Taehyun. “You actually have a point, Taehyun. You actually should be sorry but at the same time, I thank you so much for that. You changed me and I’m grateful that you did. You made me realize that anything I have right now? I should make it vulnerable 'cause at the end, I’ll be the one suffering when it’s all gonna slip away in just one blink.” He explained.

He then slowly lifts his hands as he placed it on Taehyun’s hands. Taehyun looked at their hands as the two of them were intertwining it. Beomgyu looks at Taehyun right in the eyes as he spoke. “I didn’t treat you well. You were working our relationship alone and I guess that’s why you got tired. I absolutely understand what you’re saying but you shouldn't be sorry. Instead, I should be. I wanna change, Taehyun. I wanna change with you, work on it together. But afterall, I don't think that'll be possible. Especially after what I did to you. After how I treated you..”

“Hyung.…” Taehyun mumbled.

“I’m sorry, Taehyun.. I’m sorry.”

“Hyu-”

“You don't have to say anything. It's all my fault.” Beomgyu interrupted.

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Hyung, wha-”

“I really am sorry.”

“HYUNG STOP!!” Taehyun shouted and Beomgyu flinched a little. “It’s fine, okay? It was all intentional. I wanted you to change and I'm glad you did. I'm really really fine with it, I swear to the bottom of my heart.” He continued.

Beomgyu widened his eyes. “I- wait.. really?”

“Yes.” Taehyun nodded.

Beomgyu bit his tongue and muttered but kinda loud for Taehyun to hear. “What about the break...?”

Taehyun scoffed. “Forget it. Do you want to... go back again?”

“Uh... Is this serious?”

Taehyun nodded and smiled sogtly at Beomgyu. “Yes. I love you. So so much.. what I only wanted was to communicate with you again and understand you better but gosh, I was so distracted with my friends.” Taehyun spoke, slowly mumbling his words until it come to the end of the sentence.

“That's fine. Having friends is normal and you can hangout with them anytime you want.”

Taehyun bit his lips. “Except I can't.”

“What?”

“The three of us had a fight recently. We never fought and I understand that this is normal but it’s so hard not talking to them and acting like we're strangers. I can't even take any sides 'cause the other will be offended..” Taehyun spoke, slowly tearing up.

Beomgyu shaked his head and cupped Taehyun’s face by his hands. “You don't have to take any sides if you think each one of them are either right or wrong. It's okay to understand each other, that would be the best of all. I suggest all of you meet up and talk to each other about other priorities and all. You guys can't just keep on fighting over something just because you have different perspective and likes.” Beomgyu suggested.

Taehyun smiled. “I'm glad to have you giving that suggestion. But hyung, I never told you anything about our fight and what causes it and who fought.”

“You did say who fought. You mentioned you can't take any sides, meaning it's probably them and you were just brought into this. However, Yeonjun actually told me.. the moment he exits the room, he heard the fighting but acted clueless for it. He feels bad for ruining your friendship. Please, you guys can't just keep on hating each other.” He begged, sighing.

Taehyun shaked his head. “We do not hate one another. This is just a misunderstanding.” He spoke, “But actually.. It was because Yeonjun was associated with you. Soobin hates you.” He continued.

“I know that..” Beomgyu pulled out his hands as he lowered his head.

“What even happened to the two of you just to end up like this?” Taehyun curiously asked.

Beomgyu sighed as he started speaking. “It was a misunderstanding too. Y'know- Soobin. He is a very sensitive person. He takes literally anything serious. That was a puppy love and a puppy fight yet we didn’t made time to talk about it.”

Taehyun chuckled a little. “Gosh.. You guys should really talk about this.”

“Y'know? I’m trying.” Beomgyu laughed, trying to hide the pain away.

Taehyun nodded.

“I’ll try talking to him once we're good.” He said, smiling at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu smiled back and nodded. “Thanks. I'll try approaching him too.”

a/n :
wrote this while i was drunk lmao.. 😭 i can’t remember some of this and how i wrote them that long.