5.

The break...

It was so weird.

Beomgyu was suddenly nice to everyone and everyone thought Beomgyu might need something for him to suddenly change while Taehyun was at his happiest, he was like this happy ball that wherever you go, he’s smiling.

Which totally annoyed Beomgyu.

He’s been crying every night, feeling so miserable while Taehyun is at his happiest state.

He loves seeing Taehyun happy but this part just confused him.

Why is Taehyun likes this?

“It’s unfair!” Beomgyu slammed the table to his room.

Yeonjun flinched. “Yo, calm down!” He stood up, rubbing Beomgyu's back to calm him down only for Beomgyu to push him off.

“Calm down? And for what? This is so annoying!!” He shouted, lip biting his lips in annoyance.

Yeonjun sighed and let Beomgyu sit down. “Let's just let him be happy, okay? This was what he wanted, to focus to himself so he can fix himself.”

Beomgyu sighed. “Are you saying I should do the same?”

“Not exactly but you know you can't just live chasing Taehyun, right? So you know, just be happy for him and be happy by focusing on yourself too!” Yeonjun said with a small smile.

Beomgyu finally gave up and nodded. “Fine..”

“Taehyun!!” Soobin shouted, running towards Taehyun.

Taehyun turned to look at him and waved at him. “Hey, me and Kai were about to—”

“Taehyun, yes.. I get it but I wanna tell you something!” Soobin excitedly cuts off Taehyun.

“Okay, that is?” Taehyun asked, waiting for the answer.

“I GOT US THREE TICKETS FOR THE WEEKEND!!” he shouted, pulling out the tickets.

“Wait what? What are these tickets for?” Taehyun asked.

“A MOVIE! UM— IT’S... OH, DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE!” Soobin announced.

Taehyun widened his eyes. “Wait, you serious?!”

This is Kai’s favourite and most waited movie!

Kai then gasped as he stood up to hug Soobin. “No way, hyung! You’re the best!!”

“I know!!” Soobin said.

Taehyun joined the hug, they all then started excitedly jumping together, “AHHHH!!!”

Yeonjun puts his hands in his pocket as he walked in the hallway. He then heard screams coming from the dorm room.

Wait what?

He quickly dashed into the room, trying to follow the screams.

When he got there, he figured it was just Soobin, Taehyun and Kai. “I- uh..”

“What are you doing here?” Soobin asked.

“Uh- I’m sorry, Didn’t mean to interrupt... I- I heard screamings and thought you guys were in trouble.. Sorry.” Yeonjun apologize.