3.

The next morning, it went pretty well. Everyone in school knows that they're roomates, even soobin.

"Are you sure you're handling it fine? I can talk to the principal about this." Soobin asked, he's worried about Taehyun and Beomgyu.

He feels like Beomgyu would shamelessly do anything to Taehyun every second they are together in their room without knowing they're actually together and they would shamelessly do anything together.

Taehyun nodded in response as he grabbed a chocolate as he started eating it.

"Are you sure? I'm really worried about this." Soobin asked again.

"I am sure, hyung. You shouldn't worry about me. Anyways, how're you? How did everything go with your roomate?" Taehyun asked in curiosity which made Soobin smile.

"He's pretty cute, actually. He's got this soft and cute plushies with him too! There are like hundreds of it in his room and he is so cheerful. I'm really enjoying his presence." Soobin confessed.

Taehyun was shocked too. Now, he wants to meet Soobin's roomates. He is so fun from how Soobin explained him.

"No way! Let me meet him!" Taehyun excitedly insisted. Soobin laughed at Taehyun's sudden behaviour but soon after, he nodded.

"He knows about you, Taehyunie. I talk to him alot about you. Believe me, he wants to meet you too." Soobin said, having a big smile placed on his face.

"Soobin-hyung!!" someone interrupted, shouting from the distance, which made the two stop and look who it is.

A cheerful cute guy with black hair suddenly appeared. He looks so beautiful, he's got this pretty half-doe and half-siren eyes with his amazingly shaped and pointy nose and beautiful pink lips. He is very cheerful and even from afar, you could feel his positive presence.

"Is that.. ?" Taehyun asked, looking straightly at who he believe is Kai.

"He is indeed Kai." Soobin smiled at Taehyun as he waved back at Kai.

Kai ran towards Soobin as he gave him a juice. "I bought that after I heard you like it. Enjoy!!~" He cheerfully said as he hugged Soobin then turned to Taehyun.

His smile suddenly widened as he looked back at Soobin in excitement. "Is this.. Taehyun?!" He shouted, waiting for Soobin's answer.

Soobin drank from the juice using the straw as he nodded which made Kai squel then immediately hug Taehyun.

"Hello! I'm Huening Kamal Kai, but you can call me Kai and I've been meaning to meet you and now I already did. You look so beautiful and I can't believe I am seeing you right now!" Kai immediately confessed.

Taehyun chuckled as he hugged back. cute.

"I'm Taehyun and I've had heard about you. You're really ongoing and fun, I'm also happy to meet you!" Taehyun responded as Kai pulled out of the hug.

"You're too kind. Want me to get you some juice too??" Kai asked Taehyun but Taehyun only shook his head.

"I heard the line is pretty long so no thank you, Kai. I wouldn't want you to waste your time over me. So if you want, come sit down and join us instead." Taehyun said, smiling softly at Kai.

Kai nodded then he immediately obeyed Taehyun as he sat across Soobin. The three of them got along pretty well although it hasn't been that long since school started. They talked about things they liked and loved the most and they pretty much enjoyed getting to know each other.

-

"I don't think he's being himself today." someone whispered behind Taehyun. Taehyun's currently ordered by the teachers again. He's got books in his hands to deliver to the teacher.

"Right? Beomgyu just suddenly stopped bullying then being all kind to everyone? That's so impossible but it happened. How? Let me guess, something happened to him or he just finally learned his lesson that he can't always act so superior infront of us. Pft, I guess it wouldn't even last a week for him to be this kind. I can't believe his acting." The other students whispered as they laughed.

"His parents probably freezed his bank account and now he is doing this to use us." The other student whispered back.

Taehyun scoffed as he glanced at them. Are they serious right now? Beomgyu is doing EXACTLY what they want Beomgyu to do. He had already stopped with being the bad guy yet they are being like this to them and talking behind his back.

Taehyun delivered the books to the teachers then smiled at them peacefully, just when the teachers smiled back then went inside the classroom. That's when Taehyun's mood changed as he immediately sighed out of frustration then walked up to the stairs, not looking at his direction at all.

That's when he bumped at someone. "Oh shoot, sorry!" Taehyun immediately apologized as he helped the guy out.

They both smiled at each other as they shared each other's looks and apology.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I am going." He apologized, hands are on his pocket as he bowed to Taehyun.

Taehyun immediately shook his hands as he stopped the guy. "I should be the one apologizing. I wasn't looking at my direction so I'm so sorry for that."

The pink haired guy suddenly laughed. "To make it fair, It is no one's fault. I'm Yeonjun, by the way and you seem pretty fun." He introduced, smiling at Taehyun and offering his hand.

"I'm Taehyun. I recently just transferred here." Taehyun said, smiling back at Yeonjun.

"I hope you're enjoying your time here. By the way, I gotta go now. See you around, Taehyun!" Yeonjun said, waving Taehyun a goodbye.

Taehyun waved back as he stepped to the stairs again to go to his dorm.

Yeonjun... hm, familiar.

a/n :
taehyun is already meeting lots of people... can’t relate.