10.

All 5 of them are sitting awkwardly.

Soobin is sitting between Yeonjun and Kai and Taehyun and Beomgyu. He’s like the fifth wheeler here.

All of them awaits to hear Soobin’s response after explaining Beomgyu’s pov.

Soobin talked about his perspective too but most of them already know that so it wasn’t really new to them.

“I-I’m sorry..” He started. “I didn’t know that was your situation. I’m sorry I left, Beomgyu.. over a stupid reason.”

Beomgyu smiled softly and nodded. “I understood and I’m fine now. What I want is to us to be fixed again. Please Soobin...” He begged.

Soobin didn’t hesitate to nod. He feels guilty about this. “Of course. I’m sorry again—”

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s fine now.” Beomgyu cutts him off, reassuring him.

It turns out when both Soobin and Beomgyu were falling apart due to the lack of time towards each other; when Beomgyu wasn’t giving his full attention to Soobin which upsets Soobin, Beomgyu was struggling on his own due to the lost of his mother.

He didn’t tell Soobin because he doesn’t want to involve him in this problem.

I just wish I told you before but when I was about to say so, you were gone... and that hurts. I lost my mother and I lost you too.” said Beomgyu while he was explaining.

Soobin feels guilty.

He left Beomgyu, being his dramatic ass when Beomgyu was suffering himself.

But again, Beomgyu reassured him that it’s fine now.

Yes, Beomgyu changed after Soobin left him. Soobin leaving him pained him A LOT along with his mother leaving him.

He became this rich, bad boy, bully, son of the owner.

Just like those what you can see around movies or books. (like this book, obvi 😒)

But aside from all that, Taehyun changed him,

And he was grateful for that.