12. bonus 2.

They finally settled the plan.

Taehyun's finally going to the hospital for another check up, but in another hospital.

After arriving at the hospital, Taehyun was shivering in cold as Beomgyu was carrying him in his arms.

Taehyun tried holding onto Beomgyu's hands but he can't. It wasn't it.

Beomgyu ran towards a nurse, along with the others while Soobin was parking his car outside. "Uh.. hey! Can I ask for a doctor please?"

"Sir, you may have to proceed that way, we're going right away."

"Okay, thank you."

The nurse ran to go get a doctor and it wasn't that long when the doctor arrived.

They first checked up on Taehyun with no hesitation since he was shivering in cold.

------

"Relationship with the patient?" The doctor asked, facing them.

"Friend." Kai responded.

"Friend." Yeonjun also responded.

"My boyfriend." Beomgyu said.

The doctor stared at him for a second before actually writing on the paper.

That's when they all looked at each other, knowing the doctor may be homophobic.

"Your friend is fine but you may have to watch out for what he eats." The doctor stated, looking and shuffling through the papers.

Soobin squinted his eyes in suspicion and judgement. "Why, what's wrong?"

"He's been food-poisoned." The doctor confirmed. "If you didn't bring him today or tomorrow, His life could've been at risk, actually lucky you did. I'm believing this has been going on... for weeks?" He guessed, looking at all of them for a confirmation.

Beomgyu nodded. "Yes, one week yesterday."

"Hm." He hummed. "Can I ask? Why didn't you bring him around 1-3 days of his illness going on?"

Beomgyu sighed. "We actually did, but in another hospital. They told us it was nothing and it's just a random sickness and since we know nothing about that stuffs, we believed. However, it got worse everyday so we decided to bring him into another hospital, which is this hospital. I gotta admit, we are shock to hear this response."

The doctor nodded. "I see, thank you for trusting our hospital, gyu."

They all nodded back that's when Beomgyu and the others furrowed their eyebrows to the sudden realization.

Beomgyu turned back to the doctor, "W-wait... what did you just call me?"

The doctor looked back in confusion. "...Excuse me?"

"I... didn't say anything about my name.." Beomgyu slowly said, clearly suspicious about the doctor and his unusual actions.

"Oh." The doctor froze.

"Who are you? Do I somehow know you?" Beomgyu asked while the others are also waiting for another response.

The doctor nodded as he finally gave in. "Yes. I'm Jay. Park Jongseong..? Remember him?"